The mkiv Supra Owners Club

June Surrey (Fairmile) Meet

Gerry

June 2009 Fairmile Meet

Saturday, 6th June 2009 at 1.30 to 2.00PM

The Fairmile

Portsmouth Road, Fairmile, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 1BW

It's going to be Hot and Sunny... just right for a nice pub-grub and a bit of fun in the sun !

For those of you who don't know The Fairmile, it's a big pub with a huge green out front that we can park on.

There's the usual tables outside to you can eat & drink whilst keeping an eye on your beloved (Supra obviously)

It's only five minutes from J10 of the M25 so can be easily got to from the M4 / M3 / M25.

I have a competition on this Saturday so can't get, but I've popped this thread up in case some can (hope so).

Please pop your name up (copy & paste) to let others know you can make it.

Have fun chaps...

Cheers

G

I was planning on coming to this, except I've hurt my eye and it's not pretty!!! So I have to get it checked again at 14.20 on this day and I just noticed this starts at 1.30 so the times clash horribly :(

Rosie, you haven't read my post properly - I can't get to this one so it's perfectly safe for you to go :D

Hope you get your eye sorted soon.

G :)

Rosie, you haven't read my post properly - I can't get to this one so it's perfectly safe for you to go :D

Hope you get your eye sorted soon.

G :)

Oh yeah, my bad. In which case, eye is fine, I'll be there :p

Seriously though I will try to get to the July one. Although that will be FoS weekend I think. Argh.