Wheels known to fit over UK brakes

SimonB

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have look on some staggered wheels to my supra. they are 8.5x19 ET32 in front and 9,5x19 ET35 in back does they fit over my EU spec brakes and what tire size should i go for so i can have them under stock fenders????

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19-CRUIZE-BLADE-BLACK-POLISHED-CONCAVE-STAGGERED-BIG-BRAKE-19-INCH-ALLOY-WHEELS/201450055630?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D33843%26meid%3Dfdd69d3a173a44e98ba6b5381299a540%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D371472788185

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
bobbeh, can you clear up my hub centre size query? are your blitz's oversized bore wise compared to stock wheels and do you have metal rings to 'fill the gap'?

Only just seen this, sorry for the 12 year delayed reply.. no metal rings to my knowledge! :) I'm guessing you dont have the car or those wheels now :D

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

its been a year since this thread had a bump, however ive found some alloys i want for my spare supra. however, the company selling them are unsure if they fit, this is the response i got

Sadly Japan Racing are unable to assist in advising caliper clearance for the JR26 wheel. If you are able to get hold of a digital brake caliper template that would be ideal as they would then be able to test the clearance against their stock. The only other alternative would be to purchase a single wheel for test fitting, to return back to the European warehouse for a refund if not suitable

does anyone have a digital brake caliper template? i have no idea what that is.

wheels i'm about to purchase are Japan Racing JR26, new to the market for 2017.

8.5" front ET25

9.5" Rear ET40

34539731501_1cf4544764_b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Wheel experts I'm thinking of a staggered set of Japan Racing JR12 9" front 10" back with an ET 25 on both with 245 front and 265 rear tyres, Firstly will they fit over Uk brakes and secondly not rub my rear arches as I haven't rolled them and don't want to

Thank you in advance guys ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...