The mkiv Supra Owners Club

convoy from dublin for the supra/skyline weekend

Stealth-1JZ

right well the skyline guys seam tobe meeting at the redcow luas carpark just off the N7 :confused: LOL

since the right way to galway is out the N4 i sugest we meet at halfords in liffey valley and ill try arange to meet the SO guys on the N4 or do we all wona meet at the red cow luas ?

i was going to say we meet up at 8am sat morning there ?

is there still guys comeing from the UK ?

do u wont me to meet you ?

Updated on so.com this evening.

gttjohn

Drives: skyline r34 gtt

right then we shall meet up at 9 am and leave at 930 am meeting at the lewis carpark at redcow. come on theres no little click, get your names down for the convoy to galway from dublin so far theres,,,,,

1. gttjohn

2. smore

3. fizzle

4. r33line

5. tommy m

6. Kev

7. R33Ste

8. Majic

9. Cruising_R32

10.Alanlhcr32

11. Stealth

12. Fearless

13. Paul@swz

14. Suprandi

Edited by supramkivcork (see edit history)

right well the skyline guys seam tobe meeting at the redcow luas carpark just off the N7 :confused: LOL

since the right way to galway is out the N4 i sugest we meet at halfords in liffey valley and ill try arange to meet the SO guys on the N4 or do we all wona meet at the red cow luas ?

i was going to say we meet up at 8am sat morning there ?

is there still guys comeing from the UK ?

do u wont me to meet you ?

We are still coming and so is paul@swz

I guess you mean the redcow luas Park and ride? We will be staying at Days Hotel Dublin Park West which looks like it is about 2 miles from there

Guest teknosteve

Galway is such a bad choice cops are wankers they took my supra for 2 weeks to do a psv test on it (See if it was road legal) even though i had tax and test on it. So be aware cops are dicks [ANGRY][/ANGRY]

We are still coming and so is paul@swz

I guess you mean the redcow luas Park and ride? We will be staying at Days Hotel Dublin Park West which looks like it is about 2 miles from there

yup we might as well all meet up at the same place so :D

i'll be passing that hotel if your not shure about geting to the luas park and ride ?

yup we might as well all meet up at the same place so :D

i'll be passing that hotel if your not shure about geting to the luas park and ride ?

That would be great if we could meet you in the hotel car park and follow you to the luas park and ride.

It will be us and paul@SWZ

Agree with Stealth, N4 route a MUCH better road.

was talking to murv from SO another friend of mine whos part organiseing the convoy.we are defo heading the N4 way :D

I'd probably meet ya's in Althlone, I need to check the map! :p that ok??

if u wont send me your number and ill let u know when were near althlone if you wont ?

@Fearless

i'll pm you my number,ill meet you at the hotel

just a reminder 9am sat in the red cow luas park and ride :)

any 1 need directions or help let me know

Hey, I wanna meet up with ye in Athlone Sat morning, do you know what time you'll be going through Athlone at? I could meet ye at the end of the Dual Carriageway outside Interlink on Galway road.

Saturday we'll meet up in Salthill car park oppsoit the aquarium by the promenade. Meeting point before we head to the meet location.

Be there for 1pm Saturday.

Have the meet, drinks food & plenty of crack(fun not the powder kind) saturday night.

Karting still probably on for the Sunday, if not we'll definitely do something anyway.

I'm at 087-2247623 if anyone needs updates or is lost over the weekend.

Hey, I wanna meet up with ye in Athlone Sat morning, do you know what time you'll be going through Athlone at? I could meet ye at the end of the Dual Carriageway outside Interlink on Galway road.

I'd meet in Atlone , this or northern convoy suits!!

as i said before if you wont sent me your numbers,ill txt you when we are leaven dublin,Athlone is about 90min drive from the red cow.

im shure we'll be easy to spot :D