Danno's Supra Build

DannoSupra

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yup i've had the time to do some work on the old girl :) i NEED to get her up and running in the next few months!

Fitted the HKS Oil Filter Relocator and Aux Belt

But then had to move it due to the sheer size of these Kenlowe's :)

So the pipes that i'de cut for the Engine to Filter were perfect size from Filter to Cooler :) So mocked up the Cooler position after removing the washer bottle. They will be well out of the way of the AntiRoll bar as soon as they're secured to chassis leg

Then had the pleasure of repositioning the fusebox. So after removing the ABS, the fusebox, PAS Resevoir and Fuel Pressure Reg can go nicelly out of the way in that corner. Also been given a battery cable off a 1 Series in work that was going to scrap. That will get used as a battery to boot conversion. So used a grommet under ABS unit and ran under the Car to the boot

Removed all the bits i had stored inside the car, ready for some sound proofing. Any tips what products to use?

Tomorrows job - Engine Managment loom :)

Dusty mess

I've also removed the Discs, Pads, Callipers and Flexi's. Have new Discs, Pads and Goodrich Lines, and the Callipers will be painted Black

• 3 weeks later...

Engine loom has more work than i thought, i'm working through it slowly. Just waiting for my new injectors to come this week and i can crack on

Also started doing the sound deadning. £100's worth of sound proofing sheets and i may need more :O

She now has new brakes all round. OEM Discs and Portfield Racing Pads

Been busy making 1 piece intercooler pipes and making a mid section

Whifbitz 4" Stainless System

Exhaust Manifold, Turbo, Downpipe, Wastegate and Screamer is on too :)

PHR Lower water neck adapter

Been prepping the bodywork where the kit was ready for paint very soon, test fitted rear bumper and trims

Redone the Oil Filter Relocator :) i've got some square section to make a bracket instead of the old a/c unit bracket

Edited by DannoSupra (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well she turns over and oil pressure light goes out, no leaks on cranking :)

But she wont fire up :( no spark no fuel pump prime. I've got Jamie's old PnP Loom, and ive tried my best to match my new sensors to what it had wired up previously. I'm going to tidy up to ecu connector and start again

No pics im afraid

BUT A MASSIVE UPDATE (it is for me anyway :))

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Bit of an update on the poor thing! She's going back in the bodyshop soon, i've decided to go back to Astral Black! No kit, just lip and possibly keep the TRD Wing. Havnt had time or money to do any more work on it recently, due to house purchase and busy in work! But hopefully 2015 will be a good year :thumbs: