The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Non-car related - Alphabet Pub Crawl

Guest morganl7

Guest morganl7

Hi guys,

I'm organising a pub crawl round Cardiff on Sat and want to know if any of you are interested!

It's gonna be an all-day thing where we need to (try) do 26 pubs, in alphabetical order around Cardiff. I've planned it all out and if we start at 11 or 12, we should finish by 11pm (assuming swift halfs or shots in each pub)!

Contact me if you would like to come along. The more the merrier of course!

Looking forward to hearing from you ;)

Lisa

Guest morganl7

We did the Monopoly Pub Crawl round London two years ago too. Didn't manage all 26 pubs but managed 20! :p Ran out of time t be honest! SOOOO much travelling involved, but great fun!

Guest morganl7

Our current "G" is the Goat Major but we could change that I suppose!

Currently stuck on a "U" as I just realised that the Union on Park Place is closed this time of year. Only one I can find is the Unicorn in St. Mellons which is a tad too far out of the way! We may have to do a pub on a St beginning with the letter "U" instead.