The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Extreme Performance

keron

Keron, i've pm'd a couple of times regarding parts. Have you got them?

Same here, being ringing and had no luck. I thought it was only me :D

Try after 10am as that's normally the time he comes work,he is a hard guy to nail down lol

I've pm'd and emailed him a couple of times too with no answer, glad I'm not the only one too lol :D

I hope nothing is wrong with him and we're moaning about silly car parts. Sorry if anything is up Keron, hope all is ok.

Tried that and had no luck wither perpy :(

Same here, being ringing and had no luck. I thought it was only me :D

I've pm'd and emailed him a couple of times too with no answer, glad I'm not the only one too lol :D

I hope nothing is wrong with him and we're moaning about silly car parts. Sorry if anything is up Keron, hope all is ok.

sorry guys, but ive had no voice messages left from the above? ive been up and down the country collecting stock and not been online much. ive always got the mobile during working hrs but please please please leave a message if i dont answer and ill get back in touch....im working through pms now...

if you need to get a reply asap, then call.... i try to get on here everyday but no always possible as i do everything on my own...sorry

sorry guys, but ive had no voice messages left from the above? ive been up and down the country collecting stock and not been online much. ive always got the mobile during working hrs but please please please leave a message if i dont answer and ill get back in touch....im working through pms now...

if you need to get a reply asap, then call.... i try to get on here everyday but no always possible as i do everything on my own...sorry

Glad you're ok mate, I thought something bad might have happened to you.

Thanks for the pm, I've pm'd back ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi Keron,

Do you have any power steering pumps in stock? It's for a 93 JSpec TT.

Hi, yes I have one left in stock... Pm me

I would like to say big thank You for all bits and bobs sourced from Keron in last few weeks. Thanks You very much.

Your welcome Piotr... Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Michael, sorry I've had a look and not got any of the bits you need. I'll let you know if I can find them.

Also if anyone needs to get hold of me, I'll not be in for a few days at least as we have just given birth to our 2nd daughter this morn. So if you email/pm me... I'll get back to you as soon as I'm back in unless I get some time in the evenings.

Thank you

Hi Michael, sorry I've had a look and not got any of the bits you need. I'll let you know if I can find them.

Also if anyone needs to get hold of me, I'll not be in for a few days at least as we have just given birth to our 2nd daughter this morn. So if you email/pm me... I'll get back to you as soon as I'm back in unless I get some time in the evenings.

Thank you

No problem buddy and CONGRATS !!!

Thank you

Congratulations mate!