Class One

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

You did an MOT for me when I took my car to Turbofit.

Basically, Turbofit were going to fit an exhaust and then do an MOT.

As they were busy trying to put right Jamie P's car, they gave the car for you to MOT first. Not quite sure how they thought it would go through the emissions with a rotten exhaust on, but hey....

The exhaust they were going to fit was in the boot. You took it upon yourself to fit it for them, as they were busy. However rather than use the HKS gaskets that were supplied in the bag directly underneath the exhaust you fitted, you *made* your own. These blew. Also there was a rubber hanger missing, which meant the exhaust hung to one side of the cut out on the rear bumper, which has scorched the paintwork now.

However that aside, whilst you were working at Leon's between the three of you working there, you did my gearbox conversion. If I'd have known that it was you that was going to do my MOT, then I'd have run a mile.

I thought I recognised you when you dropped the car back to turbofit after doing the MOT, but I wasn't sure where I'd seen your face. I think you recognised the work you'd done on my car before, because you came in asking who the car belonged to, to which Greg said it was mine (I was stood next to him at the time) at which point you went strangely quiet, and then went on to explain that you'd "fitted" the exhaust.

I don't have a receipt from JDP, as I paid Turbofit. But even if I did, I think I'll pass on having any "warranty" work done.

I don't know what phone number that is you've got, but it's certainly not mine, but as I say, if it were, I wouldn't hold my breath to receive a call from it.

Id say the phrase 'owned' springs so rapidly to mind ;)

I could post up a pic of the MOT certificate signed by "L Cox" if you'd like ;)

That's a good point actually. If you don't do any work, but oversee the work done by others, what are you doing signing other peoples MOT's for them? Surely that's not right?

I could post up a pic of the MOT certificate signed by "L Cox" if you'd like ;)

That's a good point actually. If you don't do any work, but oversee the work done by others, what are you doing signing other peoples MOT's for them? Surely that's not right?

http://www.freewebs.com/theallmightycow/PWNED!.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...