The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member and pics of my Supra

Guest felix241

Guest felix241

Hello all! I have been lusting after Supra's for years and years now. Have thus far had a Honda Prelude Vtec, which has now had to step aside for a Supra which I finally purchased a few months ago. I found this club and thought it was about time I join. I have posted some pics below. She is NA with 94000km on the clock (import) No serious modifications other than minor asthetic stuff and the exhaust system which doesnt include a performance manifold, so its not really adding to the power, but it sounds fantastic :) I am now wanting to start looking at the different avenues of modifying and pushing the power up and seeing what the possibilities are, so I hope that this forum and its members can give me a little guidance and make sure I dont make an wrong choices haha. Sorry about the long waffling message! Just want to say hi and introduce you all to my Supra:

CIMG1544.jpg

CIMG1546.jpg

CIMG1548.jpg

Welcome to the club. Your supe looks really nice. There isnt a great deal of power to be gained from an NA. Full exhaust system, a manifold from Nic (import pimp in the traders section on here), NOS maybe. other than that its big bucks. Another option is to make it stop quicker and handle better, allowing you to drive faster. There are a few more things you can do also, hit the search button at the top and you'll find loads of info:)

Edit: Save £3k and Jezzybabes will fit a tt engine for you. Its better value than NA-T , more reliable and better scope to tune. Something I hope to do in the future.

Guest felix241

Thanks guys!! It really is in lovely condition... most pleased. I gathered as much in terms of power gains on the NA. I really really want to go down the road of turbo charging, but I see that hoff has recommended fitting the turbo engine to it? Is this to say its a bad idea to do a conversion on the existing engine? I am not too worried about forking out the dosh for engine work. As far as I am concerned big power is worth big money :D I would have gone straight for a TT from the outset, but I came accross this one and I just couldnt walk away from it.

Guest felix241

Thanks hoff! I think I will stick with the engine I have in there now as its in great condition and look at doing a TT conversion on it. Money well spent I reckon!

Not a bad choice. At the end of the day its all whats best for the individual:) Many people would say sell and by a TT but Id never do that, id do a conversion. As I said earlier there is plent of info on here. Good luck:)

Guest felix241

Thanks for the warm welcome and help everyone. Its nice to see a strong Supra community on here and the forums are providing very valuable information!! Glad to be on here!!

Thanks for the warm welcome and help everyone. Its nice to see a strong Supra community on here and the forums are providing very valuable information!! Glad to be on here!!

Once you're on here there is no getting away. Its so adictive.:)