The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wifes taken my TT today

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

Wifes taken my TT today ,she's never drove it before and i've told her if she scuff's my new rim's trying to park she's fookin had it.

god i hope it comes back in one piece, i have her shitty vectra while i try sort out her convertible:(

Guest Geneb

no choice bud until i sort out delivery of her car, i have to pick up my 16month daughter so need to use the vectra, thing is when i sold my other car i just told the wife i bought an auto with less miles and forgot to mention the TT bit:)

but i HAVE TOLD HER STAY WELL BELOW 3,800RPM

Wifes taken my TT today ,she's never drove it before and i've told her if she scuff's my new rim's trying to park she's fookin had it.

god i hope it comes back in one piece, i have her shitty vectra while i try sort out her convertible:(

He he he ha ha good one .......... i take it youre joking :)

Whats the big deal with letting your wife borrow the car - Us men as a group shoudl give more credit to our parterns. Some of them read this you know.

Depends on the partner :innocent: Ive had GF's i wouldnt let sit in the car let alone drive it. My ex used to drive my 200 though, infact she now owns it, but i had to let her drive it as she let me use her RX7 :D :cool:

I would consider my girlfriend a more competent driver than me, and that's saying something as I'm a GOD. :)

Although, she did run through a red light about 4 months back because she had the visor down and couldn't see the lights, so presumed it was all fine and well to proceed to drive across the junction - I shouted, a little! Of course, if she had my TT she would of made it across anyway. It's just the NA guys that struggle. ;)

does your plate number end with wow its just i think i saw it with a big dent in the door when i went throw witney today

just kidding :p

Guest Phillw454

Iv got a rule for girls, cause they all say aww i really wana drive your car, so i say yeah sure u can, but you gota sleep with me first.;)

Guest Geneb

well she aint called yet ,she better not dent it im having the alignment sorted tomorrow and dont want that to applie to the chassis.

saying that it is insured for £9K :)

Guest Geneb
We go away for a couple of days tomorrow. I am going down to Bridgend, South Wales. Vicki has just said that she'll do the drive down!!:(

I said, good luck in the BMW, I'll meet you there in the Surpa then!!:D

H.

H. Do you ever do any work bud?

well she aint called yet ,she better not dent it im having the alignment sorted tomorrow and dont want that to applie to the chassis.

saying that it is insured for £9K :)

Wait till she gets home

Geneb "Hows the car?"

Wife "Fine no problems"

Geneb *goes to check car*"WHAT THE F**K!"

Wife "What?"

Geneb "What have you done!"

Wife "Don't blame me that dent was already there! as were those scratches and that hole in the seat and the spilt drink marks on the seat and the wheels were already curbed and that sign post reading no entry was already lodged in the front bumper!"

I can see it now :cool:

Guest Geneb
Nah!! Work is over rated. I prefer to get paid for holding a position within a company and not actually doing a great deal!

You should try it mate!!

H.

LOL i do bud hehe

:amen:

fook you awake bud?

she will probably drive it faster anyway :D

lol can feel a tank of geneb piss coming your way gary:p

car booked in at that garage tomorrow at 9.30:) and Ryan.G gonna fit my boost gauge tonight, he is a top guy:p

Guest Geneb
It's not the morning ;)

But then I was awake enough not to be wearing what I was drinking :p

/me runs...

lol twat, gotta put that pic up of u pulling that wallace and gromet face while going up the track:)

Iv got a rule for girls, cause they all say aww i really wana drive your car, so i say yeah sure u can, but you gota sleep with me first.;)

Uh if I would do this, my car would be driven by birds all the time :( You are one lucky git to be non attractive for girls!