The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra car cover

Supra374

I’m looking a good cover to keep over my supra in a shed to keep as much dust off it as I can, looking a really good quality one no Halfords covers etc

Or if anyone knows someone that makes them to suit like the ones that cover the mirror properly and are like a suede inner lining

If it is relatively dry inside and it's more to keep dust/surface dirt away you honestly cannot go wrong with a few large polyurethane sheets from Homebase. Worked a treat for a few years on my old Supra and new one is safely tucked under a few with dehumidifier on in the garage.

They're both cheap and very effective. It doesn't scratch the paintwork and takes a split second to cover and remove.

I didn't like my old Sahara one, I found it did leave mini swirls on the paint.

/QUOTE]

Mmm, I haven't noticed this on mine but haven't looked closely and I have Saharas covering a decent amount of expensive metal so I'd best check next time I have some of them off :(

I use these on all my indoor stored cars to keep the dust and bird $#@! off for those in the barn. Cotton type feel so really soft but also really very durable and stretch easily to over body parts. The longest I've had one is three years and no rips or tears and I'm sure if I washed them even with the red there probably isn't much colour fade either.
I've just bought this as looks great and a good price. Thanks. Will fit when it arrives. My garage is pretty clean so this is only to prevent minor dust.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.