1999 Supra RZ-S Vvti twin turbo 29k miles

Crash Bandicoot

Make: Toyota

Model: Supra mk4 RZ-S

Year: 1999

Facelift: yes

Mileage: 29,750

MOT ends: 02/08/2020

Service history: full service history (mainly from Japan with Japanese stamps) all books and various other receipts.

Car's location: Plymouth

Modifications: 19” alloy wheels, HKS induction kit, Recaro reclinable front seats with supra rails.

Good bits: VERY low Milage of 29,750, cleanest stock interior I’ve seen in a supra, mostly stock car. Exterior is very clean also. Usual facelift refinements of facelift front and rear lights, black leather headlining and black carpets etc. The alloy wheels are new with as new tyres.

Bad bits: The front bumper has a few very slight marks/stone chips, and the exhaust is a cat back titanium system with second decat (also titanium), the end can has some dents and the second decat has been flattened. Easy to replace or worthwhile having fixed as it cost a pretty penny for sure. Still works as it should.

Description:

Up for sale is our 1999 Toyota Supra vvti tiptronic In factory 040 white colour, it boasts a very low milage of 29,750 with proof from Japan to back it up. Clean all round.

We bought this supra with the intention of having 2 in the household, I own a big single 6 speed supra myself and the misses wanted to join in with the fun. So we bought this little gem with the idea of attending shows and driving to meets together.

Wedding and house upgrades (both our own and rentals) need funding currently so it’s just not viable to keep the supras, hence the sale of BOTH.

The supra itself is very clean inside and out, exactly what you’d expect of the year and milage. It’s recently been registered by ourselves after having spent the last 8-10 years in an import companies secure storage facility. So we are the first U.K. owners on the logbook.

I have just carried out a full service, Fuchs titan pro s oil, genuine Toyota oil filter, genuine Toyota fuel filter, new Bosch 044 fuel

Pump and new NGK iridium spark plugs.

While changing the plugs I inspected the cam belt as I was told that it had been changed quite recently in the U.K. the condition of it confirms this and I felt no need to have it done again. I have photos of it with the cover off and can take it off again if any prospective buyer would like to see.

The majority of the paperwork that came with the car is Japanese, with the original service book also having all relevant service stamps in Japanese. Which In my ownership of Supras is another rarity. I have all the receipts of the service parts I have replaced also.

It has the “supra” embossed passenger air bag and genuine TRD gauge cluster, the Recaro seats are in mint condition and recline, slide and have a leg extender, lovely suited seats these. The boot luggage cover is in place also. I believe it has the footwell lights too.

It has the standard side mount intercooler and oem intercooler pipework throughout in very good condition. It has the active front spoiler motor and everything in place but will need an active lip (the spoiler piece itself) fitted as it did not come with one.

I believe it has had gauges fitted in its past life in Japan as there is a coolant temp sensor fitted in-line on the front radiator pipe with wiring going into the cabin, this can be easily hooked up to new gauge, or removed with a new rad pipe to go back to the original dash displayed temp gauge, which works just fine.

So all in all, a very sought after genuine low milage, well spec’d, very clean supra that will be sure to maintain and grow in value as the years go on. A very good future investment for someone who can drive it here and there, not needing to worry too much about the milage clocking up.

It’s a shame to have to let this go as we struggled to find one this clean and genuine, but needs must and I doubt we’ll be back in the market for anything like this for a long while, if ever again.

PRICE £23,500

Please PM for contact details.

- - - Updated - - -

Reserved for photos

Edited by SPG
Price drop (see edit history)

The Autumn is never the best time of year to sell a very expensive old car. People are pushing the very top of market possibilities with a lot of prices you see asked at the moment but as the saying goes prices on a sale can only go down and if people want to find a buyer then that's what they should do. Keron is advertising for cars so why not see what he is offering, then you either have a buyer or a basement price to work from.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.