The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Umbrellas!

Supragal

**SOLD OUT**

Hi guys, following on from several requests to have another batch of club umbrellas made up, I now have them ready for purchase.

They are large "golf" type umbrellas. See attached pics.

They are £22 each.

Postage via myhermes is £6 but the "trial" one I sent did take nearly a week to arrive.

If anyone would prefer to use Parcel Force 48 hour, it is £12.

Postage outside the UK please contact me with where and I will get a price.

Those of you who are local can collect (East Sussex).

They can also be collected from the Birmingham NEC show at the beginning of November.

Please send me a pm to order and I will give you details.

umbrella closed small.JPG

umbrella open small.JPG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, DPD is even more but myhermes would make it £6 which would be much better. Main problem is I would have to print the labels and I don't have a printer so would add a delay, but as long as people don't mind waiting a bit for them.

Could do with a guinea pig for one just to make sure they aren't lying about the price (don't trust it!) anyone fancy trying it, Al? maybe?

OK, DPD is even more but myhermes would make it £6 which would be much better. Main problem is I would have to print the labels and I don't have a printer so would add a delay, but as long as people don't mind waiting a bit for them.

Could do with a guinea pig for one just to make sure they aren't lying about the price (don't trust it!) anyone fancy trying it, Al? maybe?

dpd is printerless if you drop at a shop

Pop one over to me as a test Rosie. I’m sure we could shift them all at the nec too...

Thanks all, I've got a list of everyone who has asked so far. I'm going to send a "Test" shipment this week as I want to be certain the online parcel price is genuine and test feasibility etc. After that I'll be able to confirm final price and will send you all the final details.

Those who want them sending to NEC, yup that's fine. Sorry I can't make it, I will be at a customer's that weekend.

• 2 weeks later...