Guest HawkEye1

Guest HawkEye1

Make: Toyota Supra

Model: Manual Twin Trubo

Year: 03/08/1993

Facelift:

Mileage: 75,000

MOT remaining: One Year

Service history: Full history till taken off the road 10 years ago.

Car's location: Northern Ireland

Modifications: None

Good bits: One Owner STD car

Bad bits: None

PRICE : As close to £30,000 as possible

Please PM for contact details.

Hi Guys this car has been owned from new buy the same man, has been stored for the away for the last 10years only coming out for MOT every year, kept in a heated garage with a trickle charger on it.

Unsure how to get pictures up but will work on that.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after some negotiation, I bought this car. I needed to satisfy my manual itch.

The story behind it so far checks out. It was delivered new to Neville Johnson Garages in NI (original official UK Supra dealers) and registered by them in August 1993, assume as a demo / launch car. Then it was bought 3 weeks later by its current owner who used it as daily transport until 2006 and since then it has only left its heated garage for an MOT and occasional run out. It has full Toyota SH until 2006 but clearly needs some recommissioning but was driven 100 miles from its owner to the dealer selling it so all positive. The main thing is it is all together and original, almost like a time warp. It needs fettling for sure but I’ve been sent videos and detailed pics underneath and it has been wax oiled previously, very clean on the sills. Current owner is a car collector who parked it in a heated garage with carpet underneath to check for oil leaks.

Due to be delivered this week so hopefully another UK Manual that lives on!

You saw it back in 1993? How random!

It arrived tonight, real time warp and still some of that gleam left but needs some love. I only drove it home about a mile and had to remind myself to change gear! Looks good overall.

I’ll try and take some pics in the morning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.