The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Question for the builders

madmike

Hi i was wondering if anyone knew of a clear glue i can use on pea gravel to keep it together ? such as a clear epoxy type ,I am filling the space3s between some paving slabs and want to be able to seal the gravel in so it doesn't go everywhere if i power wash the slabs cheers mike

Not the look i want ,got overruled by the other half :rolleyes: She has decided she wants small gravel in the gaps ,so not sure if that would work as she doesn't want any concrete in view lol .

Just thought there might be something similar to wallpaper paste i could mix in with the gravel to bind it together ,fill the gaps with it then as it dry would all be stuck together ?

fibreglass resin.thin layer of gravel then resin poured over it,then more gravel and so on until the top layer of gravel is just sitting in the resin and level with the slabs.

it works a treat and no more gravel getting all over the place.

forgot to mention put some thin plastic down first.

Would this dry clear then ?

yep you wont notice it either as the top layer of gravel is pressed into it so the top surface is basicly gravel.

send me some of the gravel you are using and i will do a bit in a small box to show you what it comes out like.

There used to be a bit of a trend for using resin to make floors, internally, with stuff set in, or bar tops and so forth.