The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Helllooooo

Safhadi

Hello all

Hope your all well

Im On the search for a supra mk4

Hope to hear from you guys soon so please pm me if you feel you have somthing that may interest me

N/a manual

TT auto

TT6 (tight squeeze)

TT R154

Pre face and facelift

Budget is a good one for the right car

Lee Durham on facebook Supra market place has a good looking auto (know on here via previous owners I think - will search).........not commenting on the price just the cars condition. If I had to pay £20K for one you could spend it on far worse imo.

Hi scooter

Nice to meet you

Yeaa iv seen that one, early every seller is hoping for some american or somone from europe to come through to pay that supra price tag but iv seen some nice supra sell for realistic value and i believe its a buyers market at the moment dont know how long for lol

Welcome new member

Interested to hear you car history?

No offence meant, but a new member coming on looking for a realistic priced Supra as it’s “a buyers market” smells of trader to me.

Good luck with your purchase never the less, you’ve certainly listed pretty much all Supra options going

Hello all

Hope your all well

Im On the search for a supra mk4

Hope to hear from you guys soon so please pm me if you feel you have somthing that may interest me

N/a manual

TT auto

TT6 (tight squeeze)

TT R154

Pre face and facelift

Budget is a good one for the right car

Whats your max budget ?

Knowing your budget will save people wasting yours and their time

Nothing wrong with traders

My budget will be disclosed to those potential sellers as i would like to keep somthings private my post above says it all about budgets

And generally speaking to find a mutual ground in any affair needs work from both ends..

Any how that will be not postimg in this section now

Guys if you got somthing that may appeal to me please pm me

I wouldn't say it's a buyers market at all right now.

Most of the Supras I see for sale these days are just guys looking to see if they can get the price that everyone is telling them it's worth. If it doesn't sell, they just keep it and carry on with ownership. Traders will always look for top dollar as well so there isn't really a great deal left over for buyers to command the market with