The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel Bearings

Lee S

Evening all, my front wheel bearing has gone, if anyone has changed their own was it difficult to do, could I do it myself bearing in mind I have a very limited tool box, any comments appreciated, was hoping my mate would do it but he`s dragging it out a bit now.

Just had both mine done, you can strip it yourself and then take it to a garage to have it pressed (I have a mate who works in the garage)

but I still have the f***in vibration, it weren't them although there was a fair bit of play in them

Might be a good idea, just need to get it done.

• 1 month later...
Do you have a 10 tonne press? Might struggle without one.

Finally got it done blimmey took some time, thought you were taking the piss with this but you were nearly right, 12.5 tons :blink: to shift it started to worry as press only went up to 15t.