The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Fitted Aerocatch Pins

SupraAyf

The car is not quite finished as you can see the but Twisted Vision boys have now fully fitted my Aerocatch pins.

The 3rd pic doesn't have the lever fully depressed but it is fully flushed when pushed down. They have fully replaced the locking mechanism of the bonnet

A right bugger to fit but worth every penny and every minute IMHO.

I'll post some better pics when my car is rolled out in a few days time.

Cheers All;)

Image4038.jpg

Image4039.jpg

Image4040.jpg

Looks great, i brought some last week off ebay, gonna have a go at fitting them sunday:)

Hope it goes well for you Jamie - you'll have to get the 12 screws right the first time on your bonnet eh!

We'll deffinately have to have a red car photoshoot at some point mucka

Nice one mate.

That car is looking very smart Andrew

Cheers mucka but the only thing I did was buy them:innocent: I've got some real good guys on the job though.Hope you're well buddy;)

They are a lot bigger than I thought.

Are they staying that colour or being painted to match the bonnet?

Big but slick Michael - will be keeping them black as it looks OK with red mate;)

They remind me of nostrils ;)

:rlol:

Never thought of them that way

Yea replacing bonnet catches, if i f**k it up wont matter as in gonna have it sprayed anyhow when i get a min.

Can't wait to see the bonnet in red - well, I probably can as our cars are going to look fairly similar. Yours will have a couple:innocent: of extra horses though:(