The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Biggest BHP Supra? Who owns it, is it confirmed, what's the spec?

Sheefa

Had a search guys, but found bugger all.

So, who has the ownership of the largest RWHP Supra in the world. I've seen the WOTM one, and heard figures of 1490rwhp, but anyone know for sure?

Also, what are the top 5 cars on the forum?

Jamie P's was right up there I believe before he went to a smaller turbo:innocent:

NOTE: N/As need not reply :p

Greg

Heres who i think have the fastest (not on the forum, in the uk) in order..

leon green,

dee ireland,

envy,

dj craig,

rse's supra.

Although theres obviously a fair few very fast supras out there that we dont know about.

Has leon green ran in the 9's yet, because Dee Ireland has :rolleyes: I think??

Guest Terry S
he hit a 10 bang on using his old engine.

Have you seen leons new engine, and turbo? ive no doubts it's capable of 8s nevermind 9s :D

I hope so, he has finally seen the light and gone Single. I also hope he has bitten the bullet now and got a TH400 or similar as his box used to grenade itself.

FWIW I think your list is about correct.

I've seen pictures, hes ditched the twins and gone single hasn't he??

yup, looks a similar turbo to what they use in the US for thier 1000rwhp+ drag monsters. Looking forward to seeing it running, hopefully he'll have some more luck with this setup than he did his last, seemed to be broken more than it was running.

I hope so, he has finally seen the light and gone Single. I also hope he has bitten the bullet now and got a TH400 or similar as his box used to grenade itself.

FWIW I think your list is about correct.

Yeah me too, he used to go through boxes like no-ones business. Be an awesome bit of kit if hes got it setup correctly this time with a th400.

Ive put Rse on my list as i think its an easy 10second car, although i dont think they'll ever run it :D

Says on JPS Website, its now running over 1000bhp, should be good :)

Also as someone said earlier, cant rule out paul whiffin as his is now over 1000 ponies :)

Pulled this pic off another thread, turbo is a silly size :D

Hopefully it'll show that duke skyline a thing or two and put the supra back as the fastest modified jap car in the uk ;)

Gonna be a good year for the japshow and totb i think :D

DSC01312.JPG

Greg mate,

GT-Cars maybe be selling a 3000BHP Supe but I haven't checked their web-site for a while.

They have apparently taken a stock Supra and have added an HKS Mushroom to achieve the extra power:innocent:

P.S. I added some spat pics the other day to your original thread;)