The mkiv Supra Owners Club

De-winged.

b_have

nice!

Was waiting to see how that black and anthrecite colour diffuser combo would look,... and,... the man from del monte, he say YES!

awesome looking car mate :)

I have been converted. ALLELUIA - Praise the Lord!

before, Just couldn't see the point of the wingless look, but now I'm a big fan. Even concidersing it myself.

YES!

With that rear end the wingless look really works. It needs to lose the rear window spoiler IMO, it looks a little odd with it still on there. Not sure about the wheels either, they're certainly bling!

Agree, loose the rear window thing (a pet hate of mine) and new wheels pronto :)

It's not really the look of the wheels I object to. It's that they are the same width front and rear, they weigh a ton and the finish falls off if you stare at them too long.

Apart from that they're great though.

Mine are a LOT wider on the rears (look at the lip) can't remember the width but takes 285 tyres. They are a bit blingy tho, more £££? Nah, bling is cool :)

Agree, loose the rear window thing
But it would fall off if he made it loose.

.. oh, wait....

Mine are a LOT wider on the rears (look at the lip)
Really? Can't actually tell for sure from those pics. Mine certainly weren't and I've never seen wider ones

that looks great! i have been wanting to see a black car with trial rear and spoilerless for so long and now you have confirmed it looks good. may even do that myself once i get my trial rear. only thing is though i think the bottom half of the rear should be darker, still looks good on yours though :thumbs:

Looks Great. :cool: Ive really fallen for the de-winged look, mines booked in at GVN next week to have it removed.

Think your right could be an age thing. :innocent:

Are you de-badging at the same time? It makes the back end so much smoother and a little more classy.

When mine was last in for paint wish I'd had the aerial, wiper and wash jet removed as well the badges. Its just looks soooo smooth without all that stuff on there :D