The mkiv Supra Owners Club

July Cambridge and Area Meet

Terminator

Any chance of a name / car colour so we can spot him ,

or is it a test to see if we can tell a Supra owner from a TVR owner?

hmmm does he have a posh accent

NO

does he flount his keyring everywhere

NO

does he have a beard

NO

does he need to find Vaxhaul / Ford parts to fix his car with

NO

does he have a confident swagger with a little glint in his eye of the real raw power under his right foot with the potential of 4 digit bhp

YES- thats the Supra man!

;)

good to see everyone!

many thanks to ChrisR for giving me a ride in his GT4 , which i now want - but cannot get until the Supra is fixed (see Technical)!!!!!!!!!!! dammit!

Termy - those are tasty wheels - look forward to seeing them in the daylight and when youve got all your chroming sorted out....

Andy - didnt see you on the A1 - i guess you must have got there before and left after being bored waiting around fo so long :)

Got up this morning to find the Supra in a sorry state :-(

anyone got Leons number?

Originally posted by Terminator

Chris I did not have time, last night, to say, I like the new car. If I was going to change anything, it would be the bits between the rubber and the hubs;)

Thanks mate, im well pleased with the car. Dont you just love three spokes. I will change the wheels, however my shopping list at the moment is huge. A few cooling things planned for the Supra next. You dont fancy a job as a get-away driver do you, its just that ive got an idea :p

I got embarrsed when that cute blonde waitress picked your pile of bones up.. i felt like saying "wasn't be who ate all that!" :D

Fully welcome to a spin anytime, just buy me some tyres! *waa*

Faith, no i'm afriad you beat me, I stayed to watch the fight that kicked off there. Probably something to do with Mega Ribs :D

Hopefully see ya'llat Billing!

Fight!??!!?

Man dont get me started on the quality in that Pub, and i dont mean the food

....or the beer...

or the decor!!!!!

one good thing about those ribs - she had come over and pick up the plate :-)

do you think Terminator could put a webcam in the plaque he was going to get for the wall :-)

I dont think any of us managed to finish a conversation sensibly,

it just ended .......

"ooooohhhhhhhhhh man"

"did you seeeeeee that"

"f*** meeeeeeeeeeee"

"what were we talking about??!?!?"

it really was wall to wall,

time to convince the misses that sunday lunch is good there and we should go every week

as well as the Supra meet every 2 weeks.

oh and i'm off to buy a Porsche so i can go to thier meets on another night,

and a Micra for the Micra-Boyz meet as well....

in fact

i've just put in an offer for a house i saw last night for sale...

***** DISCLAIMER *********

All above statements will be refuted in the presence of any family member and/or long term female relationship, usually refrered to as "The Misses", all memories of the above events will be totally different to any of your recollection as we simple talked all night about tyres and not the hot tottie in the Pub last night.