The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm back!!

Winston Wolf

Errrr Welcome!! Why have you been away?

If it was away as in "AWAY!!" What did you do??:D

H.

I have not been away like behind bars or travelling the world but life got in the way of my hobbies and car has been off road for about 9 months.I got a home computer for crimbo and its been the catalyst for getting back on the forum.

Thanks for all the welcomes folks :)

I have not been away like behind bars or travelling the world but life got in the way of my hobbies and car has been off road for about 9 months.I got a home computer for crimbo and its been the catalyst for getting back on the forum.

Thanks for all the welcomes folks :)

Aaaaaaahhhh!! I see! Maybe it's the people if frequent but usually when someone says they've been away, they have been doing a stretch in chokey!:)

Welcome back then.;)

H.

Yep I fully understand looking around the site at the post numbers I was obviously a bit post shy but then i did't have my own puter b4 before.

Will make a concerted effort this year.:innocent:

Well welcome back mate and congrats on sorting your own computer.

Lewis

Yep I fully understand looking around the site at the post numbers I was obviously a bit post shy but then i did't have my own puter b4 before.

Hold On!! Are you the famous Mr Wolf??

In which case, what time is it??:D

Sorry I'm really bored at the moment!!

H.

If you want to up your post count get some hints from the ramblings of Suprastar3000, Jamesmark, mk47 and the like.;)