The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheifgroover whats keeping you!!

bondango

Maybe, maybe not lol.......

Paid half the price as a deposit, to someone I have never met (guess I own half it now), for a car I have never seen.

Dont know if my four ordered parts have arrived with the seller, been trying to find out for near a week. Not sure where it is at the moment, bodyshop? workshop? mapping session?, which is really taking my interest out of it atm. Any date I said i would have it, forget it, I get the feeling this is gonna be a long one.

If I miss the first trackskills day I will be very, very hard to talk to!

Just as well I have a lot of trust in the seller.

Oi! me spin off? you mistaken me for someone else? huh? eat my dust !! it you can get anywhere near me, I mean half a lap you'll be some pup when your tail grows.

Kirkistown it is, we will sort the men from the boys that day, wet or dry!. Hope its wet, nobody catches me in the wet.

Now go to your garage and do some tuning, the CHIEFGROOVER is back ! :p :tongue:

And theres me worried we had lost the cheif to a blind lady driver who kills supra's lol

you know i think tracks are for learner drivers... actually it should be a good day if all the supras come out to play :D

At least you have time to buy a decent motor Ernie between now and then if the mystery car dosnt work out...il help you with the shopping :)

just watch as kirkistown has got realy strict on driving round there track you arent aloud to drift at all and your hardly aloud to make any tyre screaching lol dont no why but no doubt there is some old bastard living near by complaining:( ive seen loads of cars told not to go back on track cause they were having to much sideways fun :blink:

You have to earn trackskills respect as a fast but tidy driver before they will let you drift, and that must be power drifts that dont kill the lap time, instead of lets see how much time we can spend sideways and hope we dont spin style. You can do those at club Gti.

I certainally dont want someone with a crap lap time getting in my road and spinning in front of me.

Trackskills = serious fast laps ( i am the only one they let drift a bit).

all others = do what you want lol.

the person crashed his 250cc racing kart and was flung out of it :( the bad thing was he crashed his motorbike a few years ago and decided he would be safer on four wheels ironic or what, well i suppose if you no the organisers then id say they will let you drift a wee bit but i thik it was to stop the head cases wrecking all round them and also some old bastard living close by:blink:

People, been talking about the car with the supplier. He has now bolted on twin GT45RS, with 1500cc inj, and going to run 2.5 bar.

(dreaming lol)

Seriously though, we are on schedule, and maybe end of month will do it. Then I shall have the best Supra on my side of the pond again :)

I dread the tyre bills............any chance Bridgestone would sponsor me? I think I shall ask, "Ask and ye shall receive", stay silent and nobody is gonna come knocking lol.

I'd love to see the residents complaining about the noise in court.

Judge "So you bought a house beside a race track, what exactly did you expect noise wise?"

resident "eeerr eemmm peace and quiet"

Judge "go home and stop wasting my time"

You're having alaugh aren't you! Bruntingthorpe is in serious trouble because of the NIMBY's whinging about noise. They aren't taking bookings anymore.

Have they actually gone as far as court?

Must have- the council slapped a 97db limit on them. Now that all cars obey 97db the NIMBYs have started on tyre noise. One of them keeps a log of when the noise in unbareably intrusive, she said that very loud cars were 'screaming up the runway all day'. When the Airfield owners checked the dates it turns out it was a pair of HGV's having a few laps.