The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thor Racing Supra Dyno Day

Guest mk47

Hi People,

Im looking to arrange a Supra club dyno day here at Thor Racing. We will be able to offer you discounted prices on power runs and we can do a maximum of 16 in 1 day. Plenty of space for parking around here and we can make a day of it - sort of like a mini meet :D

So if you guys fancy coming down, put your names down in the list and then I will post up possible dates for you to choose from.

We need a minimum of 8 to make this happen :)

Just copy and paste the list in the post below and add your name to it. Once we hit the minimum of 8 I will post up dates, and then if anyone else wants to join later they can add their name to the list.

It'll be great fun and a chance for a few fellow members to get together ;)

(Usual price for power run on 2wd vehicle is £60+ vat)

I am able to offer the following prices to our club members only:

8 cars - £50

16 cars - £40

You will also receieve a full print out and feedback.

Regards,

Maz

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prices might be wise at this early stage, it may be something that helps people decide if they want to take part or not...

Will the doors to the cell be open or closed? Will people be allowed in there?

Sorry for the delay in reply. Prices added to above post now :)

The dyno cell doors will be open for viewing but people will not be allowed in the dyno cell area. You will be able to see your car being put onto the dyno and ran :)

I need to setup my PowerEnterprise CamCon properly - I can't really do it on the street. Is that something you could do on the day? Maybe I'd need to take up two slots or something?

Hi Pete,

We can set up your PE CamCon, but it would not be possible on the dyno day - purely because it will take longer than a regular power run, and will hold others up too.

We can book you in on another day to work on that for you mate, if I can help with that just drop me a pm or call me on 0845 260 57 60.

Hope that helps.

Maz :)

Hi Pete,

We can set up your PE CamCon, but it would not be possible on the dyno day - purely because it will take longer than a regular power run, and will hold others up too.

We can book you in on another day to work on that for you mate, if I can help with that just drop me a pm or call me on 0845 260 57 60.

Hope that helps.

Maz :)

Ok - perhaps see how many you get take you up on your offer?

I could take slots first thing in the day so I wouldn't hold up the queue, I'd get the benefit of the reduced fee plus it means you're more likely to fill your quota.

See how it goes?

Ok - perhaps see how many you get take you up on your offer?

I could take slots first thing in the day so I wouldn't hold up the queue, I'd get the benefit of the reduced fee plus it means you're more likely to fill your quota.

See how it goes?

I really do not think it will be possible - When I mentioned organising this dyno day I was told that we do not carry out any sort of tuning work during the day.

Lets see how many people want to come and then I will have a word.

Ok, cheers.

The device is all in and configured, just needs a few runs to fettle the AFRs at the right RPMs. I've trimmed as much as I dare on the road.

No worries Pete I will keep you informed mate ;)

We only need 4 more to make it happen but if we get 16 then everybody can save an extra £10! Once we have 8 confirmed attendees I will post up possible dates, will more than likely be a Saturday in March so gives enough time for everyone to make arrangements ;)