The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dead supras. Lots of them.

Jezz

Was going to post this in my trader section but thought it might make interesting, though slightly depressing veiwing. I had a move around today, basically to organise all the various models i break into tidy rows. 15 supras, 8 Rx-7's, 6 200sx, 4 Skylines, 12 MR2's. Nearly finished lining the supras up today. Enjoy..... :D

Lovely arse!!

Carlos's UK.

This ones trying to take off!

Completely dead supra.

And this one was a complete mess.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh, any interesting\performance bits ?

All the time mate. Genuine 400bhp mr2? ;) Example pics below. :D

And more importantly - are you striping any R34s? :innocent:

I have had 3 R34 GTR's and one V-Spec ii, but people always want to buy the whole car rather than little bits. I had a lovely hpi clear bayside UK R34 GTR that some rich doctor bought his spoilt 18 year old son for his birthday. Naturally it had been rolled and there wasnt a straight panel left on it. Less that 1000 miles on it. :( Sold it for £20k. :D

Got anything there that doesnt have a warped chassis? and that could be turned into a track car? :D

I worked out the other week, i could actually make 3 good supras out of all the bits! The silver one with its front end up was only a Cat D, light scuff on n/s, but it had an Lsd, leather, and was only a 25000 mile car (was absolutely mint). I'm greedy so i broke it. :D

3108131b.jpg

3108131d.jpg

3112372c.jpg