The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hiya Fellow Supra Lovers

Guest supra_pete

Guest supra_pete

:D hi i have just recently decided to go ahead and search for a UK Spec Supra TT around 1995 or around this yr.... going from an old heavy 2.6 190 merc. so you can imagine this is a different kettle of fish for me...:eyebrows:

just wondering if anyone can give me any advice on wot to look for when purchasing and spec, models etc....

and also were to get the el glo dials? i think thats wot there called anyway.. i think there a pretty good mod for the interior and also the carbon gauge holder for the upper glove box!!!

and if there are any cheap insurers for 20 yr olds apart from elephant???

hope to speak to you all soon

Pete :)

Hi and welcome.

As for insurance you could try Sky who give members a discount but i found that A-plan done me a much better deal with all the mods included. Im 24 And got a J-spec 6spd tt with minor mods and quoted them 380 bhp and that was £875 of your earth sterling fully comp. Good luck.

Guest Phillw454

welcome:d

sorry not a clue what to look for on TT's!! sure someone can help

think the engines are pretty much bullet proof as it is, just make sure the turbos look ok:search:

Hi & welcome good luck with your search, i think its harder to source a good UK than a jspec, also mileage will higher yadda yadda yadda, anyway, yes they're are called elo, you can get them from

Miami http://miami-gt.co.uk/store/product_info.php/cPath/21_46/products_id/401

or off ebay(much cheaper) ,think there is a group buy going on for them if you do a search.