The mkiv Supra Owners Club

first look

Guest clancol

Yeah dont ask any questions, or they will all say "Search button" or something equally sarcastic. Its only because it was done to them though and they are bitter....

Also, dont ask anything you cant find in the search, they will take the piss, because most of them dont know the answer. Challenge them instead and one or two smarter monkeys will come out the woodwork. Except Rob Sheffield, he'll still take the piss, probably :p

Yeah dont ask any questions, or they will all say "Search button" or something equally sarcastic. Its only because it was done to them though and they are bitter....

Also, dont ask anything you cant find in the search, they will take the piss, because most of them dont know the answer. Challenge them instead and one or two smarter monkeys will come out the woodwork. Except Rob Sheffield, he'll still take the piss, probably :p

i was gonna ask you if you'd actually searched for a 4wd supra thread before posting yours today.....glad i didn't now :D

(i was still right though ;))

i was gonna ask you if you'd actually searched for a 4wd supra thread before posting yours today.....glad i didn't now :D

(i was still right though ;))

You were still right about what ?

And no, I didnt search, it was a fleeting idea and I considered it probably above the ability of you monkeys to have thought of it before :p

My mistake, even monkeys have good days :p

You were still right about what ?

And no, I didnt search, it was a fleeting idea and I considered it probably above the ability of you monkeys to have thought of it before :p

My mistake, even monkeys have good days :p

i was right that someone of such obvious superior intelligence would not have searched for a topic before posting a new thread on it, especially as you've pointed out already since you know one of the 'monkeys' would pull you up about it if it was a repost. :rolleyes:

lose the attitude mate, you'll make it a hell of a lot further on here if you do (that is of course if you want to be a monkey)

EDIT: welcome by the way clancol, but like jspec germany has already said you'll need a thick skin and a sense of humour to make use of this place to it's full 'potential' (if that's what you call it :D)

you could if you want borrow Glosphil's copy of 'how to win friends and influence people' if you need a hand.

i was right that someone of such obvious superior intelligence would not have searched for a topic before posting a new thread on it, especially as you've pointed out already since you know one of the 'monkeys' would pull you up about it if it was a repost. :rolleyes:

lose the attitude mate, you'll make it a hell of a lot further on here if you do (that is of course if you want to be a monkey)

Attitude ? you are having a laugh.... everyone takes the piss on here, as soon as I do, I've got an attitude. You guys take the cake you really do.

I was being funny to see what happened, instinct right.

:hello: & :welcome: Clancol.

I think you will make plenty of friends and get loads of helpful advice on this Forum. Yes ther's plenty of urine extracting but thats a good thing. Dont think Glosphil should be giving you the wrong imression of us before you have made your own mind up. There are a few muppets like him on here who dont make friends and cause frictoin but the majority Rock!! :eyebrows: ;)

I guess you are joking, but just in case, no manual aerotops and no uk aerotops ;)

and while we're at it....just in case you can do without an aero-top UK car, the manual's are very rare.

the short of it is, if you want a manual then it'll likely be a jspec hard top.

if you want an aero-top then it'll be a jspec auto.

if you want a UK spec, it'll likely be an auto.

:)

EDIT: there are exceptions to the above rules but they usually depend on having a lot of time to look, a lot of cash to buy or both :)