The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks Jurgen

John B

A big thanks to Jurgen !

After driving the wheels off my old N/A for 2 years I sold it to look for something new !

It seems like ages since I originally spoke to Jurgen to discuss importing a new car..... I had an rough idea of what I wanted and discussed this with Jurgen, paid him the search fee and off he went to look ! Anyway to cut along story short he tempted me with the car I now own....

Finally on Friday I collected my new toy Rare GZ TT Aerotop ! In Red........

Got the train from Norwich to Newcastle on friday .... Jurgen met me at a pub just round the corner from his unit at 5pm as promised, Anyway walked into the unit to be greeted by a bright red shiney Supra ! Did the remaining business and set off on my journey ! Newcastle to Norwich 4hrs 35mins, Sleet, snow and rain and thankfully very little traffic. I love the A1 when it's empty !

Spend Saturday cleaning the journey dirt off and giving it another polish it comes up a treat....

A few minor issues like a slight leak on the roof, airbag light came on and a few bulbs on the dashboard not working and an awful rear window tint but nothing major for a car of this age..

I can honestly say Jurgen has been an absoloute delight to deal with..... Honest integrity !

He promised me a grade 4 car and I think I got better ! Just looking forward to personalising the car now lots to do to get it how I want it, but hey thats the fun isn't it ?

Once again cheers mate ! See you at some shows this year I hope.

Sorry mate but things like that would bug the hell out of me.

air bag light-fault due to alarm being installed and when you disconnect battery it trigger it off

few bulbs on dashboard-again very minor am sure most 13 year old car has one dash bulb out

leaky roof- we never took it out in rain and when washed never saw anything (john drove in very wet conditions blizzrads lol)

and finally the tint on rear screen we knew that from when it was in japan..

so for 13 year old car few bulbs missing and a very slight leaky roof in blizzards is not too bad lol..

I can honestly say Jurgen has been an absoloute delight to deal with..... Honest integrity !

He promised me a grade 4 car and I think I got better ! Just looking forward to personalising the car now lots to do to get it how I want it, but hey thats the fun isn't it ?

Once again cheers mate ! See you at some shows this year I hope.

glad you like it mate

Jurgen

I'm more than happy with it and as I said a few minor bits and pieces on a car like this is nothing..... Lets just say it kept me honest going home in those conditions....:)

Really looking forward to putting my own touch on it.. I will keep you posted.

John

John,

Picked ours up the day after you - well chuffed.

Re the window tint, I got ours off with a Creda green scourer / sponge and water (as recommended by Matt Harwood's).

The tint came off in one big bit (no heat) and the scourer got rid the the rest with a bit of elbow grease.

PLeased about that as I was thinking I would need petrol / white spirit etc.

Have fun....

Cheers

G