The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spats - your rear pics/others, how many types?

Sheefa

Guys,

Really trying to find a good pair of Spats at the moment. Not keen on my round rear look and can't afford to fork out for a Trial Rear or similar.

I've seen the Top Secret and Bomex Spats and am not particularly keen. Veilside look OK though.

Any pics of others fitted that may be a good choice? OEM is obviously on the list depending on price. ;)

Thanks,

Greg

Andrew, certainly interested in the Spats mate if that's OK.

PM me a price matey if you are going to sell please. :)

As for the front, tempted with the lower spoiler look, but want a larger front mouth for the FMIC mate. Hence, thinking Stillen or TS.

Cheers bud.

Greg

Right Greg,

Here are a few pics mate as I have just been over to Twisted Vision to get them: The crack is in the left one but its an easy repair and you can't see it at all.

I suppose these would be ideal for someone with a 3L2 standard Toyota red paint but they are yours if you need them.

If not then I'll pop them in the for sale section tonight;)

As you can see, these are the original OEM spats so ain't cheap

......................and that's my garage carpet - just in case you think I have shit taste:blink:

Image4027.jpg

Image4028.jpg

Image4029.jpg

Image4030.jpg

Image4031.jpg