The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Nightmare!!

Sheefa

Luckily, not a real one, but boy did I have two horrid nightmares last night about my Supe! Was staying at my girlfriends house so couldn't exactly wake her and explain I was having a nightmare about my car - she'd hit the roof as she hates it enough already!

I woke up twice after each. The first one was horrible. I dreamt that somebody had ripped off my sideskirts, taken off the two rear body panels and had somehow managed to eat through the chassis around my engine bay as there were teeth marks in it. My roof was also caved in. Scary.

In the second nightmare (damage to the car still there) I was teaching my best mate to drive and he floored it, slammed on the brakes and went straight through the window into a concrete wall head first. Blood was everywhere and I did wake up in a manic sweat. Least to say, I won't let him drive it ever!:p

Some scary stuff. Especially as I was in that parallel of 'is it real' for some time inbetween those dreams. I even dreamt in my dream that it wasn't real, but my mates confirmed it was.

I think there is a bad OMEN surrounding my car! :rolleyes:

Anyone else had an scary Supra/car dreams!!:search:

Greg

I once had a nightmare about one of the villagers reversing onto my drive in his big US truck and pushing the Supra up over a wall, bending it like a banana in the process.

I was having a proper go at him but he just couldn't see the problem. Nor could anyone else, including the Police, for that matter.

Yeah, spoke to the guy about removing and he wasn't keen. May take most of them off later though cos I feel a right tit driving about in it, if he gets annoyed at me I'll just have to find some money and pay him for the cost of putting them on - although I could do with using that cash on getting the front sitting a little lower.

"Not my style, know what I mean?"

Here's one that a 'friend' of mine has frequently. He buys a Supra and his knob shrinks.

[/sHOCK] He starts modifying the Supe and after each mod, his todger gets smaller.
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif
Eventually it's the most powerful Supe in the universe, does 1/4 in 6 secs, 0-60 in 3 s and tops 250 mph. But now he's like Action Man. [sHOCK]
Can somebody interpret the meaning? :search:

Here's one that a 'friend' of mine has frequently. He buys a Supra and his knob shrinks.
[/sHOCK] He starts modifying the Supe and after each mod, his todger gets smaller.
Eventually it's the most powerful Supe in the universe, does 1/4 in 6 secs, 0-60 in 3 s and tops 250 mph. But now he's like Action Man. [sHOCK]
Can somebody interpret the meaning? :search:

What you need matey is a 'Penis Pump'

opps,.. err,.. sorry.

What your "friend" needs ;)