The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wooo hoo! Got my Supra yesterday

Cable

Wooo hoo! I picked up my Supra yesterday from Jurgen. Things didn't quite go to plan as the train from my town to Birmingham to catch the one to Newcastle was cancelled so I was left standing on the platform at 6:00 am wondering what the hell to do. I called my brother and awoke him from his deep slumber and he was kinda enough to drive me 45 mins away to Birmingham. There I caught my train to Newcastle. Jurgen picked me up at the other end and we went to his unit where Gatso was already waiting to pick his car up.

Anyway after the long drive back I washed it and took it out for a spin (almost quite literally as it was so bloody wet) and found that the Supra is next to useless if you put you for down in the wet in anything other than 4th gear and above :D I met up with some mates and Johnnyknox came out to.

Today we decided to have a little photo shoot with MrHanky, JohnnyKnox and myself and here are a few of the photos.

supra tt corps.JPG

STTC1.JPG

TT1.2.JPG

The wheels are very nice and in exceptional condition but they're just not quite to my taste. They're 18's with Yokohama DNA GP 235/40 at the front and 265/35's at the rear. I've got J Spec brakes and I'm pretty sure they wont fit over the UK brakes :( I've got a set of BBS LM's going on.

Well it's been a damn long wait dude and lots of drama along the way but it's been well worth the wait I think. A fantastic Supra! Looks really mean out on the road.

Well done Jurgen for finding yet another awesome example!

PS Neil...you beat me....I kept my traction control on for about two weeks and you had is off by day two...lol...snaking out of my street....bad lad! :p

Here's some more pics:

I called my brother and awoke him from his deep slumber and he was kinda enough to drive me 45 mins away to Birmingham.

you ring us again at 6am on a saturday and I will kill you! lol just kidding I still want you to fit my dump valve! :D

This all makes me really miss my supra, how cool would those photos have been with my little red NA sitting on the end instead of my pikey mum wagon! :o)

oh well, needs must and all that

Great cars though guys! they all look fab!

Maybe one day I will be brave enough to take Marks out for a spin :o)

you ring us again at 6am on a saturday and I will kill you! lol just kidding I still want you to fit my dump valve! :D

This all makes me really miss my supra, how cool would those photos have been with my little red NA sitting on the end instead of my pikey mum wagon! :o)

just take it out am sure he wont mind lol

Yeh, do it Vic. Just wait for him to go on his Xbox and swipe the keys....he'll never know! :D :p