The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gona order some bits

Stonkin

Hi guys,

I'm just about to order a few bits and wana check a couple of things:

Electronic Greddy Boost Gauge with peak hold -

as far as i've seen this place seems to do them the cheapest unless anyone else has seen them elsewhere?

There £86 plus £20 delivery

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Trust-Greddy-60mm-White-Turbo-Boost-Gauge-Universal_W0QQitemZ290079068030QQihZ019QQcategoryZ72205QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm after a single 60mm a pillar pod for the above, am i best of speaking to Andy at miami gt?

Getting some dials in white with red numbers from skewer and have just pm'd Si about a red led dash conversion.

I also really want to get my dash panels covered in dark alacantra after seeing carbonangel recently selling his: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=97075

Does anyone have any idea where i could go to get this done? Might try pm'ing Wayne.

No replies yet, I'm surprised. :)

That looks a good price for the gauge, but there shoud be some import duty too. Depends on the declared value!

As far as I know there isn't a single gauge pillar pod which is made to fit the Supra, a few places sell double ones which replace the "A" pillar.