The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Project

Vaughany

Hi everyone, I have been down to JPS today to check on the progress of my Supra. My supra is coming on well and I am expecting to have it back in a few weeks.

I took a few sneaky pics of Leon's Supra, it looks very impressive. He says he is expecting 8's in 2007 and recent indications seem to suggest this will be the case.

He said he has been meaning to get back on the Forum and was going to contact a moderator regarding Trader status. He explained that he will be offering discounts to members on tuning and his laser alignment setup which is great news for supra owners.

I feel he will be a welcome addition to the forum, he has a wealth of experience in tuning supras and has built some serious supras over the years. Anyway here are some pics of his car and some pics of the project he is doing for me.

DSC01312.JPG

DSC01313.JPG

DSC01314.JPG

DSC01316.JPG

DSC01317.JPG

DSC01301.JPG

DSC01306.JPG

DSC01307.JPG

yeh thanks alot, Leon has put alot of work into my car, built bottom end, uprated gear box, high torque converter, the full works. I am hoping to have a daily drive of 600bhp. Here is some pics of my previous supra, it had a PHR stage 1 that JPS done also. This time I have gone for the stage 2+.

Leon's supra looks amazing, it ran a 10 sec dead at only 14psi and that was before the carbon panels etc. He starts testing again shortly and expecting to run early 9's with ease and is confident of achieving 8's.

It will be great to have a Supra hit the 8's in the uk, this will truly put supras at the top and I am sure will raise some eyebrows on some other forums.

203_0340-01001.jpg

DSC00367.JPG

DSC00372.JPG

DSC00364.JPG