The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New graphics going on!!!

Millsy

To say I'm worried is an understatement. Doing some work for a website at the moment and part of the agreement is that my car gets vinyl'd up a bit. Not massively keen on the idea and only really agreeing as at least it's reversible. But will probably totally change the look of the car and not sure if it'll be for the best.

Any words of encouragement warmly received!!

Anyone think of Supras with graphics all over them that look good? Please help put my mind at rest! :blink:

Not working for Max any more Rayman, had been there too long ;) .

I'll get some pics up later or maybe tomorrow as it may be too dark when I pick it up. It's going to be like a retro race car style thing and I think mainly graphite in colour (on a silver car). The body is pretty standard at the moment so it may look strange and the wheels are also standard 16s (although they should get changed soon - but will need to get the new ones powder coated graphite to look right).

I'm liking the fact you'll wait to see the pics before dissing it guys... at least I've got prior warning!!!!

That does look pretty good, and I guess the old Castrol JGTC cars looked good - but then they're all heavily modified bodies :(

Yeh i think you need bodykit and rims to pull it off completely, like the trial supra, but did you say its foc so at least its reversible!

Yeh i think you need bodykit and rims to pull it off completely, like the trial supra, but did you say its foc so at least its reversible!

Yep, foc. Doesn't make it right though [GRIN][/GRIN]

Have heard that the wheels will be here tomorrow so that may be a saving grace.

Just heard I'm getting a Yokohama graphic and a Fuel graphic on their too now. In danger of looking like a shopping list. At least the guy doing the graphics is top class, seen his work before and it's pretty good.

Yep, foc. Doesn't make it right though [GRIN][/GRIN]

Have heard that the wheels will be here tomorrow so that may be a saving grace.

Just heard I'm getting a Yokohama graphic and a Fuel graphic on their too now. In danger of looking like a shopping list. At least the guy doing the graphics is top class, seen his work before and it's pretty good.

Pics needed first then everyone can judge for you.

When is it being done?

What wheels are you having?

Charlton, did you work there too then? Or just stopped reading it?

As for the wheels, they're the Fuel 6 wheel 8x18 and 9x19. I'll try to find a pic. They're quite shiny which is why I'm thinking of powdercoating the buggers.

* tried to drag a pic off fuelwheels.com but it wasn't having any of it!

Not working for Max any more Rayman, had been there too long ;) .

I'll get some pics up later or maybe tomorrow as it may be too dark when I pick it up. It's going to be like a retro race car style thing and I think mainly graphite in colour (on a silver car). The body is pretty standard at the moment so it may look strange and the wheels are also standard 16s (although they should get changed soon - but will need to get the new ones powder coated graphite to look right).

I'm liking the fact you'll wait to see the pics before dissing it guys... at least I've got prior warning!!!!

Retro race car, hope you have done your homework :p

I am going home now !!

Brands-Hatch-1977-03-20-018.jpg