The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White Dials

rovervi

I think i'm getting a bit confused (seems to be with everything lately!)

I'm after some white dials for a facelift auto, but i want red back lighting to go with a red led conversion that i would get heckler to do at some point soon. There are various dials about where you insert a coloured card behind the dials to get the colour you want. So does this mean the led's behind the dials as standard are white? Therefore, should i get plain white dials and then heckler can do the whole red led conversion or do i get white dials with the red coloured insert and only get heckler to convert the rest of the dash led's?

I'm propably making this more confusing than i need to :(

Try Metal Monkey

Great service and will do facelift white dials

http://www.metal-monkey.co.uk/acatalog/Supra.html

this would be a good idea for the club from metal monkey - I know I'd be interested

Tax Disc Holders

These engraved Tax Disc Holders use a slim circle of sticky magnet and a thin disc of stainless to keep that expensive bit of paper in place. Its a 5 second job to fit one of these holders onto the screen.

Great for Car Clubs - Discount for 30 or more.

Email or phone 01785 621710 for more info.

http://www.metal-monkey.co.uk/acatalog/

Here are mine, as of this morning See pic.. skewer has posted them to me this afternoon..

the warning lights etc stay hidden until lit..

He will pretty much design them how you want,, as you can see i think Bob has a different font.. and I wanted Km/h on mine as i want to take the car to spain at some point..

We both went for the supra logo but if you look at his site, he had done ones with TRD, hsk etc..

Mine cost under a ton inc p&p, price will be dependent on design etc.

also mine will show blue numbers etc running from the orig white bulbs at the moment.. going to get a blue dash conversion soon I am thinking it will not make too much difference after the swap from normal bulbs to blue Leds apart from the more "pure" light from leds !?!?

iDOdone.jpg

You're making it more confusing than you need to :p

It's your choice - with the white led conversion, you can change the background with the dials if you choose, quite easily.

Personally, I'd go for white leds and change the filter to whatever colour you desire.

As standard, it's a couple of crappy normal bulbs behind the dials.