The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Superman

matt k

Sorry, i don't bum computers for a living, i prefer girls.

p.s why do you still have a Santa Clause hat on in your avatar, it's February!!!

Little bit of envy there padowan?

Lighten up, it gets very messy otherwise.

I'm spreading Christmas cheer to those who have been good. Come and sit on my lap and tell me why you have been a bad boy

:rolleyes:

Little bit of envy there padowan?

Lighten up, it gets very messy otherwise.

I'm spreading Christmas cheer to those who have been good. Come and sit on my lap and tell me why you have been a bad boy

:rolleyes:

How is it going to get messy, do you mean you are going to try to bum me?

How is it going to get messy, do you mean you are going to try to bum me?

Lot's of bum talk, anything you feel the need to talk about? Plucked up the courage to tell your parents yet? How will they feel about it while you are still at school?

It's ok, you can talk to me.

Lot's of bum talk, anything you feel the need to talk about? Plucked up the courage to tell your parents yet? How will they feel about it while you are still at school?

It's ok, you can talk to me.

I just ASSumed that you meant that as you asked me to sit on your knee and it would get messy, and i gathered that spreading Christmas cheer was emptying your big sack!:gayfight: