The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota / Lexus loom Connectors PDF!!!!!!!!

dini_the_owl

i dont know about my epc but i rang toyota today regarding the coil pack connectors as a couple of mine are shot it and they can get them no problem,i just gave several random ones which looked like the connector but to be honest i m not 100 percent yet which type thet are?

anyone know? only found pdf today

andy

A google search for 90980-11214 brings up a SupraForums thread where a guy asked the Supra-savvy Toyota dealership about them and apparently they're not orderable.

Fully made-up Fields type harnesses are less than £200 delivered anyway so probably no point.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have an Aristo JZS161 wiring loom available or an Aristo JZS161 that they could check something for me? I need to identify the plug on the main engine harness that connects to the oil level sensor on the 2JZGTE JZS161 engine.

The problem I have is that I have a JZS161 engine in my car now, but with a Supra engine harness, the only plug that does not fit, is the one for the oil level sensor, so at the moment my sensor is disconnected and warning light on.

On the first post of this thread is a pdf illustrating all the wiring loom plugs. Can anyone help identify which one I need?

:thanks:

• 4 years later...
Guest chazzer

Guys thiat Plug pdf is the best, just located a couple of plugs that will get my conversion rolling ! YEEHAAAA

cheers Chazza