The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial Rear - Painted All Red

SupraAyf

Right Guys,

I just popped down to Twisted Vision in Hampshire today to have a peek of my car and I was over the moon just as soon as I saw my Supe sitting there.

Jamie and the rest of the team at Twisted Vision have done a cracking job of my car - no wonder their reputation is so good!!

My camera skills were not up to much I'm afraid but the Trial in one colour looks great IMO.

They have also done a cracking job of fitting the Aerocatch pins to my Chargespeed bonnet - what a great bunch of skilled blokes they are!!

Image4022.jpg

Image4025.jpg

Image4026.jpg

Cheers fellas for all of your great comments. Here is a quick shot of the Chargespeed bonnet with the Aerocatch pin holes too. The twisted Vision boys were just re-polishing the front end for me so they removed the Aerocatch units in order to do the job properly:)

I tell you chaps, the paint looks like a 'glass' finish.

I'm well chuffed;)

Image4024.jpg

I mush prefer the rear painted like that rather than the normal black versions. :)

I agree totally CJ. It seemed an automatic assumption for people to go for the 2-tone Trial but I think a single colour looks more refined while creating a smoother profile on the road

I agree totally CJ. It seemed an automatic assumption for people to go for the 2-tone Trial but I think a single colour looks more refined while creating a smoother profile on the road

To my mind, painting it black loses all the impact as the lines and look gets lost. Much the same as a black Supra really! :D

LOL - I may have a fiddle with the angle of the blade when it comes home. I think its the angle of the picture TBH so check my posts when the car is finished.

I can't wait

no it isn't, they have put the blade on upside down. You won't be the first or last this happens to :D

VERY nice Andrew! Thats going to be a real looker :)

To be honest, my ass is planted in the black camp when it comes to painting the Trial rear, but thats influenced by the C/F hood, wing, black nose section and wheels on my car. Having seen it fully colour coded to yours it looks equally good, if not better.

Good work :)

VERY nice Andrew! Thats going to be a real looker :)

To be honest, my ass is planted in the black camp when it comes to painting the Trial rear, but thats influenced by the C/F hood, wing, black nose section and wheels on my car. Having seen it fully colour coded to yours it looks equally good, if not better.

Good work :)

Thanks mate for the compliment and I totally agree with what you are saying. I have no other colours than red on the car so it wouldn't be so good to paint the trial in black.

Your car is different completely and I think the black will compliment it better than just having one colour.

I think we are both correct and our cars are equally nice IMO;)

is that the Toyota `red` or another manufacturers?

Looks deeper than the pinky one ;o)

It is mate - it's the Toyota 3L2. I think my pics are just shite!:)

Yup, its upside down

That's my first job when it comes out of the shop. It was me that put it that way - just what was I thinking eh:rolleyes: