The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know how i can get in touch with TDRAPER?

flyin_scouseman

I bought the car off him and am getting work done which involved removing the battery terminals. The alarm is a Meta type alarm. I remember him saying something about it(the alarm) not allowing the car to start once the battery was reconnected unless you done something via the key fob or the push-in usb style fob that fits in the dash.

Please can someone help as i may be stuck a far way from home

:(

Andy.

I bought the car off him and am getting work done which involved removing the battery terminals. The alarm is a Meta type alarm. I remember him saying something about it(the alarm) not allowing the car to start once the battery was reconnected unless you done something via the key fob or the push-in usb style fob that fits in the dash.

Please can someone help as i may be stuck a far way from home

:(

Andy.

I think he needs it now.

From pistonheads

"For any META alarm probs, if your dealer can't help, try the Top META Man for the South. Carl Baker 01730-231772 or mob. 0772-0723407. He works solely on TVR and Ferrari and I believe does most dealer warranty work. He was the only person in the country able to replace my siren - even META didn't stock it.

No, I am not on commission either! "

Hey Andy,

could be the name change that made it difficult!

When I disconnected before I found out that all it needs is a fully recharged battery, I changed the old battery for the new one you have now as it wasnt holding its charge, anyway, once both terminals were on the alarm will arm its self automatically (it will beep several times), leave it as this for a few mins then press the button again to disarm and you should be ok :) send us a pm if you want to call me, but I think that's all I can tell you :)

I thought at first that I would need to put in a code or something but that was it as far as I can remember!

Thanks for your helpful links and prompt responses guys ;)

just found out that the FCD has gone kaput!

No known reason, wasn't anywhere near where the mechanics were working or anything to do with what they were doing.... It just died :rolleyes: maybe i have been working it too much previous to the job :eyebrows:

Anyway, the guys have stayed late and got my Supe up and running which is a great relief and i will be able to get home tonight :)

So big thumbs up :thumbs: to the guys at Interpro :)

Hi, got home at 03:00 this morning but what a drive!! :) the car feels completely different.... like new, and the steering and response feel so alive :love: with plenty of feedback through the steering which i wasn't really getting before.

The suspension modes are a treat, had it in soft setting on the EDFC until keele services(nearly fell asleep at the wheel until being scared Shi****s by the rumble strip) on the M6 and then went for a harder setting after pulling in there for a brief rest and a mess about :eyebrows:

No dubious chassis sounds or anything to worry about, just lovely silky smooth driving and handling ;)

Jody and Simon and the guys @ interpro/MKiv store did a frickin' great job plus more which i'm over the moon with and can't wait to get pictures and post 'em up of their work.

All in all, i'm one very happy customer and will be taking my car again hopefully in the near future for other mods.