The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got my baby last night

edge

before you ask i will get some pictures up a bit later when i feel better and the weather clears some more.

1st thing is that im a bit dissapointed.

Dissapointed in myself for not getting one sooner . Didnt know what i have been missing, Well i had a good idea but when its finally yours then its even better.

Drove it home nice and steady for about 3 hours and it did not miss one beat or set a foot wrong. Ive had 3 year old cars that didnt drive this well.

A big thanks to Paul whiffin who supplied the car - Top genuine and very trustworthy guy who kept his word on everything, and the car came with a few extras like turbo timer etc which was also a nice supprise. And wish him the best today as he has to go into hospital for an op.

Another thanks to jurgen who is also a Top bloke, He also showed me some nice cars but im to impatient to wait that long.

Here is some picks that paul took when advertising the car

380bhp, 6 speed manual, silver, 18" OZ alloys wheels, front lip spoiler, aftermarket side and rear skirts, RSR stainless steel exhaust system, brand new Whifbitz full decat, Bilstein shocks with Eibach lowering springs, Apexi power intake kit, Cusco front and rear strut brace, turbo timer and something that speaks to you in japanese when you start it up, seems to be some sort of toll payment thingy.