What do you do if you catch someone breaking into your car  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do if you catch someone breaking into your car

• Give em a kicking, send em on way
    • Call police and wait............and wait
    • Make citizens arrest, risk charges of assault
    • Do nothing

May be a re post but here goes.

After reading and hearing a lot in the news about some guy who actually got arrested and charged after aprehending some thugs who had threatened his family.

What would you guys actually do if you were to actaully catch someone damaging or actually trying to break into your soops?

I know that if I caught someone i'd give them a kicking of a lifetime and consider it a job well done. Just the other day my dad came back to his car to find some kid fiddling with the handle. When my dad asked if if he was ok he said he'd locked his keys in his car. (Cheeky fcuk) The kid ran when my dad said actually thats my car. He tried to give chase but he is 63. I'd of saved time and just wellied the fcuker straight off.

Bastards think they can get away with anything.[ANGRY][/ANGRY]

Already caught a some little scumbag trying to break into a car, not mine.

Chased him down the street almost caught him, then he went round the corner. I've got a gammy knee, but wanted to kick the crap outta him, I want to kill every car thief ever. No matter if they have "a problematic life", still scum.

We should do as the Arabs once did, cut off the hands of thieves, bet they wont do it again.

Already caught a some little scumbag trying to break into a car, not mine.

Chased him down the street almost caught him, then he went round the corner. I've got a gammy knee, but wanted to kick the crap outta him, I want to kill every car thief ever. No matter if they have "a problematic life", still scum.

We should do as the Arabs once did, cut off the hands of thieves, bet they wont do it again.

They still do that don't they?

Citizen's arrest or number 1 i think. Remeber when i was in the train station with my ex once, someone tried to nick her phone out of her hand! Gave chase through Liverpool centre, across the traffic (almost ran over a few times!), luckily i'm pretty fast so soon caught the scally twat and gave him a kicking (he shouting that he didn't do anything :rolleyes:), ended up nicking his Lacoste had to piss him off and give him a taste of his own medicine :)

I'm not married, but if anyone threatened someone near to me, I would have no problems with kicking the living be-jesus out of them. However, I am not the hardest man in the world, so if they bigger than me I have contacts to get someone bigger than them!!!

To be frank though I would feel more than happy beating the crap out of someone who threatened my family or friends.

With the Soop, I have actually found that everyone just looks at the car, and seems to respect it and not damage it. I had an old BMW 328i convertible, and people used to key it and write on it when it was dirty, but with the Soop they just respect it's awesomeness

Was that in our land Ross?... I caught some kids coming into my road, and trying a car recently, only they didn't count on anyone smoking a fag on my balcony at 4am... A quick shout scared them off...

Theres a few places up the hills close by you could take them to, I'm happy to give you locations...

Was that in our land Ross?... I caught some kids coming into my road, and trying a car recently, only they didn't count on anyone smoking a fag on my balcony at 4am... A quick shout scared them off...

Theres a few places up the hills close by you could take them to, I'm happy to give you locations...

Certainly was mate. Did I see you this morning around half eight heading into town from gchq way? Think it was you.

Having a 'live-one' isn't good for evidence mucka:blink:

See what you mean. Thats technically kidnapping isn't it.:innocent:

Course it would by hard for them to go to the police. "Why did he kidnap you"? "Cos i was trying to steal his car officer"

Realistically, I would have to call the coppers, while mentally I'd love to do the 'kick the shit out of them option'... I really don't fancy getting done for assault and lets be honest the way the legal system is currently, you would get done for it...

Mind you I have had words with a few kids before...

I would love to say I would call the police but in reality I know i would snap and once i regained control it would be to late. There is few things make me snap but anyone touching the supe I would turn into the TAZ and whirlwind them into oblivion.

I am just pleased we are not aloud handguns in this country or i would be doing 15-20yrs and i couldn't handle the pressure of the seperation or deciding who i could trust with custody of my loved supe.

personally bud i'd deal with it the same way i deal with most people who wanna have a pop, just pay someone else to beat the shit outta them and keep my hands clean.

When i lived at mum/dads house. I once came home late, about 2 in the morning, parked up and went in the house and up to my room. Did a few bits and for some reason looked out the window. I saw a guy crouched down by the side of my car obviously fiddling with the lock. I crept down stairs very quietly and went out the back of the house so as not to disturb him by the front door. I went out the back gate, got to the drive and he had gone but i saw him walking up the road. So i walked quietly onto the road so it looked like i'd just been walking behind him, and then shouted 'excuse mate, is this your fiver, think you just dropped it!' I held it in my left hand and waved it to him, stupidly, he said, oh right, thanks mate, yeah cheers. As he came to grab it he got the hiding of his life.

The only issue here is sometimes knowing when enough is enough!

ended up nicking his Lacoste had to piss him off and give him a taste of his own medicine :)

That has to be one of the funniest things I ever heard!! I take it, it was his trainers and not aftershave!!:D

I would have nicked just one!! That would really piss you off!!;)

H.

Many years ago (probably about 15), some friends of mine were away on holiday - I was at their house visiting their lodger and another friend. As I went to leave, I noticed that their motorbike had disappeared.

We went out on my bike and after an hour we found two kids riding the stolen bike. Made them pull over. They swore they'd found the bike abandoned in a park - but the times they quoted proved they were lying. We called the police - and the officer who turned up told us that it would have been much more effective if we'd beaten the crap out of them ourselves.