The mkiv Supra Owners Club

can somebody photoshop this please?

Rich

I hope Jake doesnt mind me using his car?

could somebody please photoshop me this in white but leaving the carbon trims on the spats , skirts and spoiler fin black?

[qimg]http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=2451[/qimg]

thanks in advance,

Rich:cool:

Doesn't need photoshopping, that's the best kit you could put on a white soop (except a Top Secret widebody :p )

I like the skirts but the spats don't look right to me. They're too small. It would be better if they were more like the OEM ones.

IMO the Ridox bumper looks good on my car but I saw one on a silver Supe (without the CF bottom bit, all silver) and didn't like it.

:shrug:

Guest CoolsBlue
I like the skirts but the spats don't look right to me. They're too small. It would be better if they were more like the OEM ones.

IMO the Ridox bumper looks good on my car but I saw one on a silver Supe (without the CF bottom bit, all silver) and didn't like it.

:shrug:

yea i can see what you mean they undersized the bottom of the skirts to, but those spats look tiny to me!!!

I have done a few images using layers to blur the background or change the background to B&W but dont how you do these type of pics.

Looks to me like its done by adjust a colour in the pallette or something as all the lighting affects remain the same.

Changing another colour to white is difficult to make it look right, it's much easier changing a white car to any other colour.

Yup, you've got that right! changing to white is pretty difficult!

I got confused as to what he actually wanted, noticed he only wanted the fin on the spoiler black..

might try again later! you just need to create several layers and mask off areas you dont want to touch.

I know how to seperate into layers etc but what filter/affect are you using to change the colour while keeping the lighting and shadows?

Wez

Duplicate the original layer, then highlight the shape of the car.

Press "ctrl" and "u" this removes all colour from the highlighted area.

Then its a case of trying different options.

Image > adjustments > brightness contrast.

Image>adjustments> hue and saturation.

When you have it the right shdae you can then go to image>adjustments>shadow/highlight to bring back some of the detail.

Finally remove the white from the lights and wheels etc.