The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few Plans what ya think?

dibbleyuk

Few plans for the supra

Basicly there is a few things i want to sort out or redo how i want them just wondering what you guys fort or if you have any ideas serious ideas please i know what some people are like lol :)

Atm its like this im thinking about painting the red pods for the speakers on the doors black or removing them completely if they are not needed to space out the speakers. Also what are peoples views on the red dash i was thinking about doing it another colour or black again its abit bright on my eyes lol and one more thing thinking about putting black carpet in there aswell.

Oh also ditching the steering wheel!

Also the boot build.

Disconnected it all for insurance reasons but think i will leave the bottles in there for show as the build is built around them but also thinking about having it all recarpeted in black as its abit tacky around the edges and paintng the bottles silver. Theres just so much red in there i want to try and carm it down abit make it abit more classy not chavy

Any ideas from you guys would be great

Thanks

:Edited this was my idea (photoshoped) just looking for other peoples ideas.

I would suggest fitting a brand new dash panel set and TRD steering wheel.

I know a guy who can help if needed :innocent: :)

Just courius how much for dash panels (including gearbox one and rubber handbrake part)?

And how much just for gearbox panel with rubber cover around handbrake? (manual one)

They are very expensive didnt relise myself :( Dont think i will be buying one of them nic :(

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2333/cimg000311gr.jpg

They are a little expensive because they include the airbag mechaism.

A complete new set of dash panels (7 pieces) is around 240-pounds including postage, the price for manual and auto is slightly different.

They are a little expensive because they include the airbag mechaism.

A complete new set of dash panels (7 pieces) is around 240-pounds including postage, the price for manual and auto is slightly different.

ooo :( think i mite paint it black for now then owning and running this think is keeping me very skint lol

Def sounds good in gunmetal you gonna do the dash as well as the bottles?

Because the dash is a bit to LOUD at the moment :p

Yer thats the plain mate will proberly do a better job that the people who done it before and it was done at a bodyshop thats the shocking thing!