The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Made A Purchase!!

Havard

Hi guys!!

Finally bit the bullet and splashed out on a White 96 Facelift SZ-R. Went all the way to Fife to view it and glad I did as I am chuffed to bits with it.:)

It needs a couple of touch ups and a couple of electrical problems sorted and we are on our way to being a tidy motor.

Pics are here!

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7607/96facelfitrearst3.jpg

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/9056/car1kj7.jpg

It is a pleasure to drive with no squeaks or rattles. Sounds great. Handles like shit to a blanket except one moment on a wet roundabout where I pushed it a bit but generally great!!

Can't stop grinning!!

H.

Ok!! Tell me what you know????????????????????

H.

as per my pm, nothing really just saw it before when it was up for sale............

...........i'm a sad git really i seem to remember/recognise lots of sup's coming back round for sale for the second/third time......:)

as per my pm, nothing really just saw it before when it was up for sale............

...........i'm a sad git really i seem to remember/recognise lots of sup's coming back round for sale for the second/third time......:)

Happy days!! I am still waiting for something to happen that will burst my bubble but at the mo everything is great!!

H.

Thanks!! The panic for mods has started. I want the alloys re-furbed and I've pm'd Gzaerojon about some angel eyes.

Leather seats with Supra logo soon too. I am probably gooing to stick with the stock airbox. Which is the best induction kit and is it massively better than stock. I will be avoiding the HKS.:D

I now feel officially part of the club!!

H.

Im assuming that reply wasnt for the swapping wheels question?? :D

You might not want to swap these wheels. I have discovered that the tyres are 235's all round. How wide would the wheels be 8"?? The wheels are 18's but I thought the rear tyres would have been wider than that??

H.

You might not want to swap these wheels. I have discovered that the tyres are 235's all round. How wide would the wheels be 8"?? The wheels are 18's but I thought the rear tyres would have been wider than that??

H.

8"-8.5" sounds right for a 235. You'll definately want to go wider for the rears mate.

Probably a 9.5"-10" maybe