The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What has been your motivated to complete your supra?

Fox

Just wanting to know what motivated you into spending x amount of pounds on your supra?

Was it that you watched to much Fast and the furious?

Was it that you wanted to have the fastest supra on the road? Did something go wrong like a turbo and you did not know where to stop?

;)

Im happy with the 'Go' of my supra at the moment. since i got it about a year ago ive spent around £2500 on it, and to b honest none of that is to show for. i.e. a full service, tyres, bpu, numerous exhausts.

next up for me in the pipeline is a kit & new wheels and ill be happy for a bit before considering single.

what motivated me? i want it to look even sexier by adding extra bits and its so easy to make a stock supe extra quicker so why not?

Guest Nicholas
Im happy with the 'Go' of my supra at the moment. since i got it about a year ago ive spent around £2500 on it, and to b honest none of that is to show for. i.e. a full service, tyres, bpu, numerous exhausts.

next up for me in the pipeline is a kit & new wheels and ill be happy for a bit before considering single.

what motivated me? I want to be able to pull girls NOT boys and I feel this is only possible with my supra

:D I'm just after a well sorted road car, spent 2k and only had it for 2 months!!!

Just wanting to know what motivated you into spending x amount of pounds on your supra?

;)

Personally, I don't think this forum has helped. I had my Supe a long time before joining and I was never part of the car scene, therefore, I didn't know about Top Secret bumpers, Trial Rears, TRD spoilers, bling and power upgrades etc etc.

They are all on my car now and the money is missing from the bank.

keeping up with the Jones' - that's my inspiration

Personally, I don't think this forum has helped. I had my Supe a long time before joining and I was never part of the car scene, therefore, I didn't know about Top Secret bumpers, Trial Rears, TRD spoilers, bling and power upgrades etc etc.

They are all on my car now and the money is missing from the bank.

keeping up with the Jones' - that's my inspiration

Ha, ha I bet Andrew! Putting it down to peer pressure from the other members and the forum are we?.............pah!

You're a secret closet modifier and you know it! :p

I was bored :) And I like the feeling of putting your foot down and being surprised with how good it feels. Well I used to, bit bored of the supra and cars now to be honest

Is that because of the problems you've had or rather that, once you've completed a single build and you are faster than most cars on the road, you know you've reached a plateau and there isn't a lot else you can do?

Is that because of the problems you've had or rather that, once you've completed a single build and you are faster than most cars on the road, you know you've reached a plateau and there isn't a lot else you can do?

Both I think. Lot's of thing's to sort out still but also I've just lost interest - should see the state of my car at the minute, not been washed for 2 weeks or something. Can't be arsed with it and thinking of just getting something more normal and putting cash into more sensible places etc now. Would be happy enough with a standard TT or leaning more towards a 350Z

Ha, ha I bet Andrew! Putting it down to peer pressure from the other members and the forum are we?.............pah!

You're a secret closet modifier and you know it! :p

Modding Supes is like chasing a bloody rainbow IMHO.

Example: The New TS Widebody kit came out the other day and then some people almost go in to a spin because they need to have it. I think I'm a bit like that:(

:D I'm just after a well sorted road car, spent 2k and only had it for 2 months!!!

you b*tch. thats coz you wasted 2k driving your bf up and down the motorway trying to impress him :D

Would be happy enough with a standard TT or leaning more towards a 350Z

Surely if you got either of those, you'd be frustrated at the lack of performance compared to what you have now?

I suggest that you try and change your frame of mind, and that you view your current car for the incredible machine that it is, and NEVER take it for granted.

My motivation is enjoyment, I don't smoke, drink much, go out much etc etc, I have a tough job and earn okay so have daft cars. Truth be known, I actually want bikes as most of my family are bikers, brought up around them etc. But the missus understandably wont let me, so she lets me have the cars instead.

Plus for me I loved the sound of a Supra TT BPU+ on full chat and a single supe was the next step.

Modifying is definitely a slippery slope tho, and a never ending one either !

Track days, and the feeling of something wild being let loose.

It's also nice to have the local mafia in fear of it, and beating big bikes from 80 up is a laugh!.

The fact I can make it quiet, mannerly around town and look as good as anything else in these parts while being my own creation of mix and bits makes it very personal.

Whats keeping you, I am out at the end of the month, have to call and see Andy and take him for a spin lmao.