The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mania Wheels....

Jackal

Do not go for there Chrome vermont wheels, they are a load of crap and weigh a ton. you buy them then when they come on the delivery note there is a disclaimer saying that they will not be held responsible for the chrome effect or finish. Phoned them straight away and all I got was to keep them clean and you will be fine, needless to say the chrome started bubbling after only 2 months and they just told me that I must not have taken care of them!!!!!!!!!!! but this was in the summer and I was cleaning my car every weekend.

Wheelmaina wheels are cheap for a reason.

I've had mine for three winters and absolutely not a problem with the finish, they look as new, but as with all coated wheels you must look after them. Yes they are heavy, but you get what you pay for and I have absolutely no regrets at all. They fared better than my Sparco Racing magnesium wheels on my MR2T which perished the first winter I had the car- which while they were the lightest wheels anyone who had picked wheels up had ever seen, didn't have longevity in the game plan.