The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lovely Blue LED dash, new dials and nice benzels - Thanks Heckler!

Sheefa

Hi guys,

Paid a visit to Heckler this morning (nice 3 hour drive in the ice!) for my blue LED dash conversions and the fitment of my new MetalMonkey dials and Mark RZs heater benzels.

Si (Heckler) did a fantastic job and it was great to meet him. Thanks for helping with the dials etc too Si. :)

Pics of the finished work attached.....shortly when i take them! No before pics Im afraid, but look at your dull green dash and you get the idea! A very worthy upgrade imho for a fantastic price. ;)

Oh, I got a little lost on the RAF base too and ended up in some random glider paddock a little worried that I was going to be driving on the runway soon! Not good.

Great 6 hour drive, Supra drove beautifully all the way and some very nice roads Marham way indeed :eyebrows:

Give Si a shout if you haven't done already! :D

Next up, a CF or Aluminum dash, but thinking I might paint it myself and go for a matt black look.

Cheers,

Greg

Thanks Andrew :) Well worth it.

Carbon, had to remove needles and needle stops. Then peel off old dials from dash and put the blue backing plates in their place. Fit new Metal dials over the top and then it's needle time!

Luckily, Si had a TomTom with GPS speed so he did a great job of driving whilst trying to stick the needles back on in the right places! :)

Greg

Not too hard mate. The reomval of the pinstops was the hardest thing, but they're not a 'must' - Si was just good at doing them too.

Once you're at a decent constant speed, i.e. 30mph, you just pop them on in the right place and push them on properly once confirmed OK. ;)