The mkiv Supra Owners Club

team osaka

toyotanutuk

Yes TeamOSAKA is almost 1 Year Old!!!!

So I thought why not arrange a meet to celebrate Our growing site surviving 1 Year

Culver house cross Retail park (By Pizzahut, BurgerKing, PC world ect) @ 7:00, 25th Feburary

In the mean time I will try my best arrange a sheltered, well lit & Private spot to move on to

Spread the word to any Jap car owners/ Jap car forums you use.

See you then

update chage of 1st location

Yes TeamOSAKA is almost 1 Year Old!!!!

So I thought why not arrange a meet to celebrate Our growing site surviving 1 Year

Cardiff Gate services, M4 jc30 @ 7:00, 25th Feburary

In the mean time I will try my best arrange a sheltered, well lit & Private spot to move on to

Spread the word to any Jap car owners/ Jap car forums you use.

See you then

• 2 weeks later...

Details of the Meet

The initial meeting spot will be Cardiff Gate services Junction 30 of the M4 we will be meeting at the large carpark to the side of the service station from 7:00pm till 8:00pm.

From Cardiff Gate services we will leave around 8:00pm moving onto Kenfig industrial estate this is around a 30 minute drive (approx 30miles) heading west along the M4.

Cardiff Gate services: CF23 8RA (follow signs after leaving M4)

Kenfig industrial Estate: SA13 2PE

MultiMap Directions from CF23 8RA to SA13 2PE

1.At the roundabout, take the first exit onto M4 J30

2.Continue straight ahead onto M4

3.Exit onto M4 J37

4.At the roundabout, take the first exit onto A4229

5.At the roundabout, take the third exit onto B4283 Porthcawl Road

6.Turn left

7.Turn right

8.Turn left

9.Arrive at your destination

The final meeting spot, Kenfig industrial estate is a half mile long strait road with a concrete hard standing to either side, perfect for parking up and browsing at everybody else’s cars while still being able to drive in and out.

Satellite image of the Kenfig industrial estate (courtesy of Google earth)

To warn everybody the police have been notified about the meet locations and will be moving on anybody who tries to lark about, THIS IS A MEET, NOT A CRUISE!!! SO NO BURNOUTS, HANDBRAKES ECT!!!

Also there are no shops near the kenfig industrial estate so make sure you have food or drink ect.

Most importantly enjoy the meet, the cars and be safe!!

p.s. reverse park at an angle so your off the main road, so everybody can take a good look at your car and so all the buddy photographers can get some quality photo’s of the night!!

Lets make it a good one

Tech

what are you doing posting in here with that little vtec lol

Cheeky, It is just the car I own at the mo :tongue:

Anyway people this meet is only a few days away now :D

From what I have heard word about the meet has spread very well around many different car forums :D the weather on the night is expected to be good :D So I guess all I can say is get your car gleaming, have a good weekend and we'll see all you performance Japanese Car nuts on Sunday night.

Nice one

Tech :eyebrows: & The Teamosaka Crew

• 2 weeks later...

Post of the Teamosaka site:

Well It seemed to be a good turn out at the first spot, shame about the traffic on the way there slowing quite a few people down and forcing us to leave late but apart from that it was cool, nice to meet a handfull of people off the site and see some of the regulars too and some of the SWC boys (fieldy & Mason how's the pics??? get em up)

The Drive to the second spot was cool, our little group got lost (nice one stav & G lol) but we found it in the end (no thanks to multi map ).

When we got there it was good to see a tidy bunch of cars lined up (bit of shame about the local Chav society deciding to turn up, but we did'nt let them ruin the night for us) from what I can tell about 15 cars off JCC left just before we got there, bit of a shame.

All in all everybody seemed to have a pretty good night

Hope to see everybody next monday at the Cardiff Jap meet.

Enjoy the pics

Chromee' project

Sweet picture, Clean car

Sorry about the quality, lighting was poor!! still some funky pics

Teamosaka are always arranging meets so if your from the south/west wales area jump on the site to find out whats going on.

Tech