The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Pics :)

Supra-Dupra

Heres a few pics I took of the car the car today after I fitted the facelift lights and carbon centre to the spoiler :)

Supra01.JPG

Supra02.JPG

Supra03.JPG

Supra04.JPG

Just got to get a few stone chips fixed and the side of the bumper that took a knock (where arch meets the front bumper) and some bonnet pins (needed rather than wanted).

I was thinking of carbon covering the centre of the front bumper, what do you think ?

BTW cheers to Nic, for the lights and spoiler :thumbs:

Chris

Wow. That looks lovely. Must one of the nicest looking Supes on here. Not a low as your other one, does it handle better?

I was thinking of carbon covering the centre of the front bumper, what do you think ?
I wouldn't. It never looks right to me.

Wow. That looks lovely. Must one of the nicest looking Supes on here. Not a low as your other one, does it handle better?

I wouldn't. It never looks right to me.

Yes it does handle better tbh, just before I sold the old supra, I had the bad luck of damaging the 2 front shocks and found out that they were bilsteins but not the stock optional ones (the cheaper ones about 15mm lower aswell), and the springs were RSR which are quiet low aswell.

So I replaced them with the original bilsteins and it raised it up that 15-20mm and it was a far more comfortable ride but performance was similar, but I only had that done 2 weeks and then I sold it.

Still unsure on the carbon centre myself but the road up to the house being so dodgy it would also save on regular touch ups ;)

Looks lovely mate i would love some facelift lights anyone surply them on here??

I supplied Chris's headlights.

I have another couple of sets of brand new facelift headlights, rear lights and indicators available at the moment, let me know if you would like more details