The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Exhaust

Chris and Alana

hi guys, I have a TT and Iv just got a Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust fitted (bought second hand from Andyhannah, great guy :thumbs: ) along with a Whifbitz first decat pipe, NGK grade 7 iridium plugs, new fuel filter and a walbro fuel pump (all from whifbitz. Paul gets a :thumbs: as well for his excellent service) and Im well happy, I looked at the car and went :) then started it up and went :D :d what a sound the soop makes, its better than I thought it would be. I took it for a ride, put my foot down and the boost went to 18psi and then I hit fuel cut (thats a bit scary) but I have a thor FCD on its way so that will solve that. Is it normal to get that sort of boost with the second cat still in? anyway heres some pics and I would defenatly recomend the Nur Spec to anyone, You gotta love that sound :D and it looks just as nice. anyway il stop rambling now.

IMAG0089.JPG

IMAG0092.JPG

IMAG0091.JPG

IMAG0090.JPG

IMAG0093.JPG

hi guys, I have a TT and Iv just got a Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust fitted (bought second hand from Andyhannah, great guy :thumbs: ) along with a Whifbitz first decat pipe, NGK grade 7 iridium plugs, new fuel filter and a walbro fuel pump (all from whifbitz. Paul gets a :thumbs: as well for his excellent service) and Im well happy, I looked at the car and went :) then started it up and went :D :d what a sound the soop makes, its better than I thought it would be. I took it for a ride, put my foot down and the boost went to 18psi and then I hit fuel cut (thats a bit scary) but I have a thor FCD on its way so that will solve that. Is it normal to get that sort of boost with the second cat still in? anyway heres some pics and I would defenatly recomend the Nur Spec to anyone, You gotta love that sound :D and it looks just as nice. anyway il stop rambling now.

Hi Chris,really pleased you are happy with it,I have the baffle here on the desk now.I'll get it out for you on monday mate .I'm sure your neighbours will be pleased when it arrives!:p

Andy:)

Thanks andy, and yeah I love it, it looks and sounds brilliant, im well pleased. I just need my FCD to finish it off so I can take it for a drive, hopefully it wont cut on me at 1.25bar (when I fit the thor FCD) or it will be back to the shop and some fiddling with a rr I think. but fingers crossed the boost wont go any higher. And thanks again andy