The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How to shut the mother in law up...

Pete

Lose the back end going up a dual carriageway catching up a chaved up Golf GTi that just blasted by you. :innocent:

Quick wrist flick and alls well, but she didn't say much else before "Good night". A quick sniff of her seat afterwards confirmed my suspicions...she hid her terror very well :D

:) You are a bad man

Guest Nicholas
Only if I can do your G/F at the same time ;)

the line ........................................................................

Pete

You've crossed it :blink:

Reminds me of last week, a mate wanted dropping down to Homebase as he has just a got a flat, so I said I would give him and his girlfriend a lift.......well I wasnt expecting to come across a Mitzi Evo FQ330 or maybe it was 340, cant remember, anyway as soon as this thing saw me he stamped on the loud pedal, after a few runs at 1.3bar and a revised route to Homebase they got dropped off all ok. I saw him a couple of days later and supposedly she said to him she was actually petrified for her life...........:D

It's easy to forget isn't it?

We're all used to driving these monsters and ready to catch their quirks, but for the poor unexpecting passenger it's a nightmare runaway train roller coaster ride.

Pat was fine by the way. I think she'd had enough vino to keep her subdued. ;)